112

Chapter 112 (1)

Duke Sirius said in a hoarse voice: "A new fruit cake of happiness?"

Can you have it again?

God knows how uncomfortable he felt when the three-story 18-inch cake tower was destroyed, as if his heart had been squeezed and burst.

The most important thing is that the limited 100 orders for the day are already full, Mr. Xian is completely giving him special treatment!

"That's right. Since the old duke is celebrating his birthday, it's not appropriate to get angry. I heard that you are Qi Ming's uncle. I wish you a happy birthday and a sea of ​​stars." In this interstellar world, there is no Donghai, nor Nanshan

. If you wish the elders a birthday, you can only say it in another way.

When Hua Xian asked Qi Ming for the contact information of Duke Sirius, Qi Ming explained clearly the relationship between the Qi family and the Sirius family. The old Duke Sirius is equivalent to the brother of the chairman's father. When the boyfriend spoke, his words were full of respect for the old Duke Sirius.

As for the youngest son that the old duke was going to kill, she also checked the information.

Yujie Sirius.

An out-and-out second-generation ancestor who has never done a serious job, but is involved in all the absurd things in the circle of the second-generation rich and third-generation nobles on the capital star, and the leisure world has participated in all of them. For example, a certain sensational Starry Sky Yacht Paradise party, such as playing with a star and almost killing someone. He was also detained for a few days for committing a crime, but his sister came forward to release him on bail.

This person has a good reputation.

It belongs to the level of cancer.

Hua Xian has always disliked this kind of ignorant second-generation ancestor. The reason why she is willing to help and send one over in a hurry is for the sake of Duke Sirius. It's not that I'm worried that Youjie will be killed, but I feel that an old hero who killed his youngest son on the day of the birthday banquet, if such news spreads, I'm afraid it will have a bad reputation.

"Thank you, Lord Xian." The voice of the old Duke Sirius suppressed joy, but also carried an inexplicable sadness.

The happy thing is that Hua Xian personally contacted him and opened the back door for him; the sad thing is that such a girl was maliciously slandered behind her back by her worthless son.

The more Mr. Xian helped, the more he felt guilty, "I am such a failed father."

Hua Xian felt the frustration of the old man: "Don't say that, your eldest son and daughter are very good people, your strategy for raising children There is no problem, the problem is a certain child himself."

Sometimes, I have to admit that some people have a very evil nature, rotten to the bone, and can't get back.

On the day of his biological father's birthday party, he deliberately broke a cake worth 450,000 stars, what kind of good could it be? No respect for biological parents, no respect for the fruit Lingzhi, which is scarce in the interstellar world.

If it is her aunt's birthday, she will definitely prepare carefully, present the best cake and the most valuable gift, arrange the scene carefully, and give her a decent banquet.

Old Duke Sirius took a deep breath, his hands trembled slightly, his eyes were slightly red. The great white shark's mimetic head also gradually degenerated back into a majestic old gentleman with long silver-gray hair and an ancient golden hair ornament on his head. The dark purple luxurious robe, if sitting on the throne, looks like an old king who came out of the Western Fantasy world.