23

Chapter 23

Hua Xian got a check for 30 million US dollars, went to the bank to exchange it and deposit it into his account.

Then I immediately called the landlord's grandfather.

"Xiaoxian, what's the matter?" Grandpa Xu is a very kind old man. His two sons and daughters have taken root abroad and are developing very well. His granddaughter is about the same age as Huaxian, but he is unwilling to immigrate. Homeland has a different feeling.

The apartment complex where Huaxian lives, and the two buildings connected to each other are all grandpa Xu's houses. The old man collects rent and takes care of himself happily.

In a place like the capital, where every inch of land is very expensive, one or two hundred thousand yuan per square meter can own two apartment buildings, which shows that the landlord is very rich. The old man has a good impression of Huaxian. He has never been in arrears of rent, and the house is cleaned. He will not bring some messy people back, and he will say hello to him during the New Year and holidays.

"It's like this, Grandpa Xu. I mentioned to you last time that I wanted to buy your apartment, and you agreed. I have already collected the money. I don't know when you will be free. I will go through the transfer procedures."

" Yes, I'm free anytime." Grandpa Xu is easy to talk to, because he said hello in advance, "It's two o'clock in the afternoon, the Real Estate Bureau." There used to be

tenants who bought houses from him, but it's rare for someone as young as Hua Xian , "12 million, pay in full?"

"Yes." Hua Xian gave an affirmative answer.

Grandpa Xu is not a gossip person, he didn't ask how Hua Xian suddenly became rich, there are many ways for young people to make money, the capital is full of opportunities, as long as you have the ability.

The two made an appointment.

Hua Xian looked at her watch, it was getting closer now, she took her ID card and household registration book, took a taxi and went there.

I was busy until four or five o'clock before I finished all the procedures and paid the taxes at the real estate bureau. Because this is her first house, there are not so many restrictions when buying it with full payment. She has been paying social security for herself since she was in college, and she has paid for it for several years, so she is eligible to buy a house.

"Finally got it."

A different kind of satisfaction surged in Hua Xian's heart, "The main thing is that this apartment is the anchor point set by the Klein bottle. If I don't become the head of the household, I always feel uneasy." She kept the real estate certificate and watched the weather

. It's getting late, and I'm going to the farmer's market to buy seeds and materials.

Now the space is 12 cubic decimeters, which is equivalent to 12 liters, which is already very large. Perhaps, in addition to seeds, it can also hold something else, such as seasoning.

"New vegetable seeds, let's use carrots."

Carrots are very nutritious, delicious, and rich in vitamins. They are also the favorite of rabbits. The mayor's son Jiang Zhuo is a rabbit with lop ears, and the director of the Land Management Bureau is a Siamese rabbit. Rabbit, these two are her friends now, so friends naturally have to take care of these.

"There must be fruit."

Hua Xian looked around, and finally selected a batch of strawberry seedlings, and put them in the space of the Klein bottle. Seedlings are easier to grow than seeds, eliminating the need for pumping and harvesting strawberry fruit faster.