47

Chapter 47 (1)

The cat's return?

Hua Xian knew at a glance that it was a gift from the orange cat opposite. She couldn't help but chuckled, with a happy expression on her face: "Did I get fed by Xiaoju?

" .

Thinking about it, the orange cat used a lot of strength to catch it. Its paws made several marks on the fish, which shows that the fish struggled violently before it was caught.

"Thank you, I like it very much."

Hua Xian raised his voice, and shouted at Ju Zuo who was peeking behind the crack of the door, "Tomorrow I will make sweet and sour fish for you." The

orange cat brother thought that he was hiding perfectly, and was shocked The triangular plush ears were attached to the round head: "It was discovered meow..."

The next moment.

Hua Xian saw the orange plush in the crack of the door, and it disappeared instantly.

Run into the house and hide.

Brother Orange Cat opened such a small supermarket. There is a small bedroom in the supermarket. He lives here 28 days out of 31 days a month. The business in his supermarket is just mediocre, and he can barely make ends meet, because the location is not very good, the penultimate shop opposite.

Hua Xian treated the fish fed by Juzuo, pickled them with fine salt, and put them in the refrigerator.

the second day.

She got up early in the morning, ready to show her skills and make a sweet and sour fish.

The last time I "purchased" from the earth, I bought a pack of sugar in the seasoning, not for making sugar water, but for adding freshness to some special dishes. , placed in her small kitchen.

Most of the sweet and sour fish on the planet use tomato sauce. She doesn't have tomato sauce right now, let alone grow tomatoes, so she can only make her own sweet and sour sauce.

"Why don't you make some strawberry jam instead of ketchup."

Thinking of this, Hua Xian went to the backyard and let the robot help pick it.

"Xiaotian No. 1, pick a basket of strawberries and clean them up." Looking at the silver-blue robot watering the nutrient solution in the strawberry field, Hua Xian pressed a button, a voice command.

"Boss, I'm Xiaotian No. 7." The silver-blue robot corrected, with such a slight grievance in the mechanical voice, "Xiaotian No. 1 has been transferred to manage Catnip." Hua Xian couldn't help laughing: "Sorry, it's

me Your eyes are not good, thank you Oda No. 7, pick a basket of strawberries, and remember to take off the stems when cleaning." "

Got it."

Oda No. 7 stopped watering, and switched his right arm from the sprinkler to the strawberry. mechanical claw.

Holding a basket in one hand, a mechanical claw picks ripe strawberries at an unimaginable speed, so fast that the afterimage of the mechanical claw can be seen.

After picking, go to the green pedicle leaves and wash them again and again. These strawberries are naturally pesticide-free, so there's no need to soak them for long.

"You work very quickly, Oda No. 7."

"Is there any reward, beautiful master." No. 7's mouth was very sweet.