91

Chapter 91

"No wonder."

Hua Xian smiled, "It's okay, after this time, our pharmaceutical factory will apply for drug patents and licenses again, and the director of the Federal Food and Drug Administration should speed up." Now that the documents are obtained

, It can be mass-produced and sold.

There are almost 10,000 sticks of F-1234 medicine at Xingfu Pharmaceutical Factory. Because the stock of honey is not much, a lot was used up when detoxifying bee venom before, and there is only enough to make 10,000 sticks for the time being.

Hua Xian put the 10,000 reagents on the shelves.

[Drug name: F-1234]

[Pharmaceutical effect: 100% widen the spirit domain of the bear clan by one level]

[Price: 10,000 star coins/bottle]

As soon as it was put on the shelves, it was snapped up by the waiting big bears within seconds empty. 10,000 star coins are used to broaden the spiritual domain and improve genes. Many people are still willing to spend this money. Rich bears buy it without blinking an eye. Ordinary bears can save their salary for a month or two.

Because the bear clan has infinite strength, they will be hired first under the same mental strength. This race belongs to the upper-middle class at the economic level of the Sulu galaxy.

: Only 10,000 pieces? Too few, we have more than 100 million big bears!

: Lord Xian, Modo Modo, another batch of F-1234 potion, this baby polar bear is too slow to grab it.

: When will the next batch be available? Ahhh, I'm so anxious, within three days I must spend the 10,000 yuan.

Seeing this, Hua Xian had no choice but to add a line in the window of the honey potion—because the main raw material of the medicine is scarce, the quantity is limited, and the next time it will be on the shelves will be three days later.

She hired more than 3,000 small bees as captives, because the bees reproduce very quickly, and now there are nearly 4,000 bees.

Hua Xian is not going to expand the recruitment from the bee family on planet S315.

This batch has a captive contract.

Hire new ones, it's not easy to manage, let the queen bee slowly give birth to her concubines, the newborn bees in this flower field will continue to work hard to collect honey.

The Xiong Xiong who bought the first batch of F-1234 potion received very enthusiastic feedback on the Internet——

: It's so delicious! Such a sweet potion, I still want to drink it, I have money.

: Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

: The big black bear upstairs is gone, we haven't bought it yet, don't grab the quota, Mr. Xian said, the raw materials are scarce and the supply is not available.

...

Three days later, the second batch of F-1234 medicine, still 10,000 pieces, was sold out within a minute of being put on the shelves, and it was another day of countless chest-beating.

From then on, it seems that an unwritten rule has been formed. This wonderful spirit-enhancing potion will be supplied with 10,000 pills every three days. Quick hands can grab it.

"In the beginning, I planned to use honey to make other things, but now it seems that I can't do it for the time being, let's stay close to the group of big furry bears."