106

Chapter 106

Qi Min did not expect that she would come.

They ran so far to see him, and the first thing they did was 6,000 pills specially targeted at the monkey race, which successfully calmed the emotions of these injured miners. A few days ago, when he returned to the base, those monkey miners all had sullen faces, as if they were full of opinions on the federal government, but when he returned to the base today, all the monkeys were full of joy, and they were excited late at night. Unable to sleep, discussing T-1234 potion and Mr. Xian, seeing him also respectfully saluted to express his gratitude.

The situation reversed.

Qi Ming was getting closer and closer to the sleeping girl on the couch. The daughter-in-law is good-looking, not the type that surprises at first sight, but her skin is fair and jade-like, her facial features are exquisite and majestic, her nose bridge is high, she is not the face of Xiaojiabiyu, her lips are light and delicate, and her eyes are like a veil of smoke , and it is extraordinarily quiet when closed.

His heart beat like a drum, and he didn't want to let go of this opportunity. Spreading his powerful and generous palms, he covered her soft little hands, and leaned slightly, looking from the outside, it seemed that he had already wrapped the girl on the couch into his arms.

Qi Ming felt Hua Xiaoxian's breathing, steady and soothing, with warmth brushing against the tip of his nose.

Press down with a kiss.

Lips close.

Like a butterfly wing brushing against your lips, more like a soft spring breeze.

The man's golden eyes are as hot as molten, there is something suppressed in his eyes, his eyes are wild, but his movements are completely opposite and gentle.

The daughter-in-law is very soft, with a faint floral fragrance, like peaches and poppies. Qi Ming embraced her, feeling as if he embraced the entire starry universe at this moment.

Hua Xian was sleeping very deeply. She had a dream. In the dream, there was a beautiful golden-winged butterfly flying around her. Finally, it landed in front of her and touched her lightly. mouth. Like pecking kisses.

Touch it, and say something.

Hua Xian couldn't help being in a good mood, thinking that Little Butterfly Bo'er was so cute. I still remember her trumpet ID.

She thought it was a dream.

But in fact, the dream shines into reality.

When Qi Ming saw the girl whom he kissed secretly, he showed a very shallow smile in his sleep. The moonlight outside the window shone in, and a faint gleam appeared on her creamy skin, which was the moonlight.

He is like a bad butterfly who has stolen honey, secretly happy.

A minute later, Qi Ming's lips moved away reluctantly.

On the subject's side, the watery red was kissed by him into the color of poppies' petals, which looked a little pitiful. But it unexpectedly caught his heart, and he twitched slightly, wanting to...

As a 3S butterfly, Qi Ming has absolute level suppression against A-level, he can do it perfectly without being noticed.

Qi Ming secretly kissed his Flower God.

Under the moon, after staring at her lover for a full hour, she quietly transformed into a butterfly mimicry, and landed on her long black hair scattered on the pillow. The butterfly wings fluttered, exuding a faint golden glow.