142

Chapter 142

"Master, there are no photos of women who look similar to your mother-in-law on the Da Xia Kingdom's website."

Lance was very intelligent.

After a search, she shook her head at her, "Many women in Daxia Kingdom like to take selfies and post them on Moments, Zhalang, and Kuaiyin. The photos on the Internet are all over the place, but there is no one who matches Ms. Yin Xi. If she is really on Earth She should be a relatively low-key person."

Hua Xian nodded: "She is indeed a relatively low-key and restrained woman."

Hearing what Qi Ming said.

Sometimes, my husband would tell her about his childhood, and he would mention his mother-in-law. He will also talk about some silly things about the speaker's father.

"If she is a civil servant in the Great Xia Kingdom, I can hack into the Great Xia Kingdom's system and make inquiries." Lance's core system technology was developed by Interstellar five years ago.

In addition, Mr. Ke gave him a small upgrade recently.

In the original timeline trajectory, Lance only experienced one major upgrade, which was when the Blue Star was destroyed. But in this timeline, because Hua Xian knew the truth, he was more worried about Lance, Mr. Ke was soft-hearted, so he gave him a small upgrade, not that big, but it was enough to make Lance five thousand years ago The earth has saved itself.

In addition to housekeeping, Lance's current functions also include combat and information flow.

"Civil servant?"

Hua Xian thought for a while, "It doesn't feel like it. My mother-in-law is in the interstellar era, but she is a very successful female president who manages the entire Qi's industry. She not only manages it in an orderly manner, but also makes Qi's stock market value It has doubled. She has a great business mind, and it is very likely that she was doing similar work before crossing, and was good at finance."

Lance directly hacked in and searched for information.

After a quarter of an hour.

Lance shook his head at her, with a frustrated expression on his face: "Sorry master, I didn't find any information about your mother-in-law in the civil service system. She is not in the system."

Hua Xian: "Yes."

As expected.

She was originally full of enthusiasm, but now she seemed to have been poured cold water. She and Lance searched for a day, hacked into various network cores to search for information, but did not find any records about "Yin Xi".

It was as if there was no such person in the Great Xia Kingdom.

"Could it be that my vision is really wrong?" Hua Xian was very melancholy, inevitably lost in his heart.

She sat on the sofa in the apartment, turned on the TV, watched the news from five thousand years ago, and learned about the situation here.

"The plastic degradation machine was contracted by Daxiaguo Li's Group, and Li's daughter invested 50 billion yuan, putting more than half of her personal wealth on this environmental protection project. More than half of the shareholders of Li's board of directors opposed her doing this, thinking it was too much It's an adventure, but Li's daughter still insists..."

Hua Xian's pupils shrank suddenly.

I saw in the news that the media was shooting at the gate of the Li Family Consortium. A very elegant and beautiful short-haired woman with a capable face walked out amidst a crowd of lights. Behind her were seven or eight bodyguards in black. .