69

Chapter 69

Leonard's jaw was about to dislocate in shock: "There are two children?!"

How could this be? It was obvious that half a month ago, the marshal had just returned, and the Sulu galaxy was celebrating, and the capital star federation held a grand welcome dinner party.

At that dinner party, almost all the councilors, noble earls, and senior federal military officers of Capital Star brought their marriageable daughters with them.

"That's right, the young couple are in a good relationship."

At that dinner, Chairman Qi was very speechless at the time. It was originally just a high-level dinner to let everyone know that his son is back and that someone from the Federal Legion is in charge. You stupid people are dishonest Yes, don't be a monster, but it turned out to be a "blind date" dinner forcibly.

Not only was the speaker's father speechless, but Qi Ming also had a stinky face throughout the dinner, and he didn't accept anyone who invited him to dance.

He said that on purpose.

He wanted to release the news that Qi Ming was "married with two cubs" through Leonard's mouth, so that those noble ladies in the upper echelon of the Federation would give up their thoughts as soon as possible.

Leonard's expression was a little dazed, and it took him more than a dozen seconds to digest the message: "Then... Congratulations to the speaker and the marshal."

What should I do?

How should I explain to my daughter when I go back?

Speaker Qi: "Same joy, same joy."

Soon, the news that Marshal Qi Ming and his wife gave birth to two little butterflies, like a hurricane, swept through the entire Federation Parliament, and also spread to the top executives of the Federation Legion, and the capital stars. The top few earls there.

"Hidden marriage? Who is the marshal's wife? The lady of the duke's family, or the daughter of the councilor's family?

" He is tall and comes from a noble background, and at that dinner party, Qi Min talked to Jing Hui alone." "

Ah, after counting, it seems that Jing Hui is no longer in Capital Star, but went to the S Star Gate where the Marshal is stationed. "

"Damn it, the fox family is so lucky!"

...

It's a pity that these dukes, senior officials, and congressmen don't know that the reason why Qi Ming talked to Jing Hui at the dinner party that day was because the queen lady, The first thing she said when she ran over was: "Xiaodeng said that his Master Xian wants me to endorse perfume."

Every word Jing Hui asked Qi Ming was related to Hua Xian and perfume. The interest is obviously stronger than the Marshal.

*. *. *

On the sofa of Hua Xian's house, there is a fox who just finished eating spicy chicken.

Qi Ming is still very busy at work. Although most of the work is directed by remote connection, if there is an emergency, he still has to drive the Amentis and go to the scene to deal with it in person. There is turmoil, for example, a top five S-rank star thief is doing evil again, for example, dozens of suns collide with each other and explode in a certain star gate... When you get

busy, you will "go on a business trip".

And when the marshal is not at home, sister fox will enter the room, come to Huaxian to eat and drink, lie down on Xiaoxian's lap in a grandiose manner, let Xiaoxian pluck her fur, and then "accidentally" leave two fox fur On her sofa.