117

Chapter 117 (1)

Odin walked over and saw the guests in line discussing excitedly.

"It was delivered this morning. Mr. Xian's federal cruiser No. 888 transported 30 of them in total." "30

popsicle vending machines? People in Capital Star are also lucky! I want a happy yogurt ice cream, two A happy milk pudding popsicle."

"You bought too much for the people in the front, can you save some for the people behind? Didn't you see that it says that you can only restock once a day? Buy one and it's almost enough!" The guests queuing

behind Quite dissatisfied.

There are at most a few thousand ice creams in a vending machine, and the traffic of the capital star space station is millions of people every day, and even tens of millions of people during the peak traffic period. Three popsicle vending machines can't meet the demand at all!

Even though the elder brother in front was scolded, he still insisted on buying three popsicles: "It says that each person is limited to 5 popsicles at a time, and it is not illegal for me to buy three." Aoting made a rough estimate

.

He's in line here. When it's my turn, it's very likely that there won't be any left.

If it was in the past, he might have jumped into the queue regardless. After 10 days of labor reform, he remembered Hua Xianqian's exhortations, telling him to obey the rules. The little fire-breathing dragon sighed softly, turned around and left.

He was carrying a large package on his back.

Inside was a whole large watermelon, a bottle of ketchup, puffs, cupcakes, a bag of melon seeds, and some freshly made cooking bags, all of which were given to him as farewell gifts by Mr. Xian.

The fire-breathing dragon felt sorry, and after leaving the space station, he transferred 3 million star coins to Hua Xian.

Return with a rewarding experience. The fire-breathing dragon first went to the Federal Legion headquarters to report.

He's not like Mr. Speaker, who just shows off something good when he gets it, making the people around him very greedy and jealous. Their dragon clan likes to hide whatever treasures they have, and hide them in their own treasure caves to eat slowly.

There is also a popsicle vending machine at the entrance of the Federal Legion headquarters. Many federal soldiers are queuing up there, scanning the QR code to pay with their optical brains, all with expectant smiles, waiting to eat popsicle ice cream.

"It's delicious."

"This ice cream is really good, and it's cheap."

Seeing Colonel Odin approaching, the soldiers all showed cautious and fearful expressions on their faces, and they automatically moved out of the way. Indicate to let the Colonel buy it first.

Odin was taken aback.

At this moment, he realized what a domineering image he had been among these soldiers before.

"You eat yours."

Odin took a deep breath, turned and went back to the office.

The federal soldiers showed astonishment one by one: "Master Colonel has changed sex?"

*. *. *

Hana is very busy.

Because she discovered that the original plan to deliver 30 popsicle vending machines to 1,000 planets was in short supply!