53

Chapter 52

The car turned around.

The Federal Bliss Perfume Factory is in the East District, while the branch of the Bliss Flower House is in the West District.

Cleveland was not driving fast, and he kept a sullen face during the whole process, with a serious expression: "The perfume factory is equipped with a floating turret, and on the turret is the logo of the Reverse Cross of the Pivotal Society. It is not easy.

" , He also turned pale when he heard this: "Could it be...is it really Marshal Qi Ming and the Shuguang Society behind Mr. Xian? They are even armed!"

Cleveland: "It is very likely."

Della showed a look of fear. Hue: "Patriarch, why don't you just forget about it, let's buy two return spaceship tickets, pretend that you have never been to planet S314, and don't look for spiritual plants anymore!" Cleveland was a little unwilling: "Just to be

happy Check out the branch of Huafang, and don't do anything, you have been working with me for ten years, why are you still so timid." The

cat-eared lady was so worried that her tail was tucked up, and she lowered her head and dared not speak.

"Even if the perfume factory has turrets and federal troops, since that happy flower shop is a flower shop, it must be open for business." Cleveland's eyes sharpened, "If there is a spiritual plant, there must be a flower shop in the flower shop. They will be sold together."

He followed Lingzhi's clues for more than two months, and found the base camp.

Just one last step away, Lingzhi is within reach.

Twenty minutes later.

The car arrived at the entrance of a lively street in the West District. At the entrance of the street, there was a very eye-catching flower shop. There was a long line of customers. The business was very good. It was Happy Flower Shop.

"You go to line up to buy flowers."

Cleveland ordered in a deep voice, "Lily may have shown my photo to Huaxian, and it is inconvenient for me to appear in her shop."

Della wanted to retreat: "But..."

"Hurry up !"

Cleveland ordered sharply, "Buy all the kinds of flowers you see."

His eyes were fixed on the customers who came out of the branch. A lively girl was holding a bouquet of blue-purple lavender in her hand. The man held three roses and gave them to his wife...

Cleveland was so hot-eyed that she peeped in the car: "Although it's a little far away and I can't see it clearly, it's obviously different from the fake flowers in the star flower shop in the capital."

Dai La was kicked out of the car, and she went to line up in aggrieved manner, her eyes dodging, lest someone would see the clue.

After queuing for about five or six minutes, it was finally her turn.

"What kind of flowers do you want?"

The man who asked was a tall and thick man with a voice like a bell, a height of 1.95 meters, wearing a uniform of the Federal Army, slightly curly hair, muscular, like a strong bear. The size is almost equal to two or three petite cat-eared girls.

Della was taken aback, and immediately sensed that the other party had A-level mental power, and she was sweating coldly: "I... I want it."

The cashier at the branch is A Sen.