6

Chapter 6

"Five bunches."

The old dean was a little excited. He was going to take these lavender flower branches back to the biology laboratory in the seventh district. A bouquet of flower branches was used for genetic sequence testing, and a bouquet of flowers was used as the original sample.

Hua Xian asked, "Do I need to make a flower basket? Or a bouquet?"

Since the cultivation of cuttings and the increase in the area of ​​the flower garden, the production of lavender has also increased significantly, and about 30 to 40 stalks can be sold every day.

It used to be a small dilapidated flower shop, but now there are customers, half of them are college students from Qinshan University. A student came to buy flowers; the rest were individual visitors.

The old dean looked at the silver scissors in Huaxian's hand, and trimmed off the two leaves on the flower finger. He was very distressed, and hurriedly stopped: "Don't cut it! Keep it as it is." If it is really a

plant from the ancient Xingchen generation, If the leaves are cut off, they will wither, what a waste.

Those are precious research resources!

Hua Xian was stunned: "If you don't trim it and make a bouquet, it won't be beautiful enough." The

old director insisted: "No, it is already perfect enough. It is enough to keep the original ecology."

Hua Xian pondered for a while and decided to respect The guest's choice, the branches and leaves were not trimmed, and the bouquet was simply tied with a light blue ribbon.

The old dean was very interested in these lavenders, so he couldn't help asking a few more questions, and took the initiative to chat with the young female shopkeeper: "Girl, did you cultivate this kind of flower?" Hua Xian nodded

.

The old dean was amazed: "Miss is such a talent for cultivating spiritual plants, working in such a small and remote flower shop is really a shame. Why don't you come to work in the seventh district nursing home, and I can give you a paleontology cultivation experiment." Room, I will give you a few assistants."

As he spoke, he handed over his business card, "Let me introduce myself, Ge Wen, the dean of the Seventh District."

Hua Xian was very surprised. She took the beautifully made business card, and saw that there were only four lines written on it with various titles. The dean of the seventh district is also a doctoral supervisor in the field of clinical mental power research: "Disrespect, disrespect, Dean Ge Wen."

The old dean persevered in poaching the wall: "The treatment in District 7 is very good. It is the best and largest nursing home on planet S314. The medical personnel who can work here must have at least a graduate degree. More than half of them are doctoral students. Our standard is a tertiary sanatorium, which is at the same level as a tertiary hospital."

Hua Xian smiled and refused: "But I am just an ordinary undergraduate graduate, Dean Ge Wen, thank you for your invitation. I'm afraid..."

"As long as there are exceptions, we will also recruit undergraduate graduates like you who have special talents in cultivating spiritual plants.

" The lavender, its floral fragrance, if the old man guessed correctly, also has a certain healing and soothing effect on soldiers who have been traumatized in the spiritual field during the war. The research direction is the same." Hua Xian still refused: "Sorry, this happy flower