100

Chapter 100

"Not good."

Hua Xian changed his face slightly, and wanted to log in to the short video of Koala again, but found that he couldn't click in at all, "It's only 2% short, and it's paralyzed again. My last 10,000 pots of irises The potted plants are all ready, but they can't be put on the shelves."

[Koala, annoying. ]

Hua Xian was stunned for a moment, Mr. Ke is complaining? I always thought Mr. Ke was just a wooden bottle of emotion, and only issued tasks and rewards.

[No hugs, Eucalyptus. ]

Ke is always full of anger, and his opinion is quite big. It was just a step away from the restoration, but it was disturbed by those stupid and lazy koalas.

"Don't worry, I'll contact the CEO of the koala's short video."

Hua Xian felt that Mr. Ke was inexplicably cute, and thought of the way to punish koalas, it turned out not to let them sleep with eucalyptus trees. To some extent, the high-dimensional existence above three-dimensional creatures is more similar to "gods". If you want to punish low-dimensional creatures, you should have very terrifying means.

Hua Xian called Mu Lev.

It was connected immediately there, and the holographic projection video showed a gray plush koala in distress: "Master Xian, I'm sorry, the network is down again. When you put the 10,000th pot of lavender on the shelves, the number of people online on the server is one million." 100 billion; for the 20,000th pot of marigold potted plants, the number of people online on the server was 200 billion; by the time of the third pot of catnip potted plants, the number of people online on the server had exceeded 400 billion... Wow, the last time the capacity was expanded, it was expanded to 400 billion Hundreds of billions, so it collapsed again."

Hua Xian sighed softly: "How long will it take to fix it?"

Before Mu could answer, the office door was slammed down: "Young master, it's not good, the company building A large wave of angry people gathered here, and they came to chop you with knives, and the security guards couldn't stop them!"

Mu Zhamao: "Call the police!"

The secretary outside the door: "It's been reported. It can't be stopped at all, there are many People are cursing, we have been smashed on Starbo, and our customer service calls have been broken. A total of 20 media companies have proposed to buy us."

The fluffy round ears on Mu's head were drooping, a tear was faintly hanging from the corner of his eye, and he looked at a loss.

[Forget it, come by yourself. ]

Mr. Ke suddenly spoke.

Hua Xian raised his eyebrows, President Ke couldn't hold back, did he make a move himself?

"Mu, go to the control room of the koala short video host now, I have a way to fix it." "

Oh, good!" Koala immediately stood up, left the president's office, and went to the control room on the 16th floor. He trusted Huaxian very much , subconsciously feel that Hua Xian can help him resolve this crisis.

Mu Lev handed over the control to the remote control Hua Xian.

The next moment.

On the huge mainframe control screen, a burst of cosmic blue light emerged, countless planets flashed, and a totem of a Klein bottle condensed in the center, and the fragmented network system was immediately controlled by Mr. Ke. The device flickered, eerie dots of light.