49

Chapter 49 (1)

Lily's first reaction was that her niece's boyfriend had turned into a mimetic "nuggle" on Xiao Xian's shoulder after all. This kind of ambiguous behavior is hard to make people not want to be crooked.

Moreover, as soon as the other party came up, he helped her kill the dog legs sent by her ex-boyfriend Cleveland to monitor. It was obvious that she was very capable, and she meant to please her girlfriend's elders.

Butterfly is very beautiful, and his voice is suave and lustful. Not surprisingly, he is a handsome guy!

"Auntie!"

Hua Xian's ears were hot at that time, and he was so embarrassed that he wanted to pick out a capital star space station with his toes, this is the marshal! He is a member of the Sulu Galaxy Federation Council, how could there be such a misunderstanding?

"No, you misunderstood."

"Ah, yes."

The aunt smiled ambiguously, and blinked at the niece. She only thought Xiao Xian was shy, after all, the child was twenty years old and had never been in a relationship. , the feelings have been blank.

Lily is very good at observing words and expressions. Out of the corner of her eye, she glanced at the military reformed Caesar parked outside the store. Light Society's Reverse Cross. All of them show that the owner of the car has a background in the Federal Legion.

This car is obviously not for Hua Xiaoxian!

Then there is only one possibility—it belongs to the man with the golden butterfly.

In addition, Lily also thought of the M-1234 drug test this time. It was on a federal cruiser, and the number was still 888. It is conceivable that this is not something that Xiaoxian's background can do. Not surprisingly, it is also The man with the golden butterfly!

Lily almost had a clue in her mind - this golden butterfly's background in the Federation Legion is still very deep!

Shouldn't she be thankful that the other party has good intentions towards Xiao Xian and herself, otherwise, if she really messed with someone of this level, the common people would not know how to die. Five years ago, there was a case of disappearance. An 18th-line singer in the Sulu galaxy voluntarily exposed that she was in love with a married high-ranking federal official. Not long after, that 18th-line singer disappeared from the Sulu galaxy. up.

Butterfly rejoices! Butterfly is so happy!

The Marshal thinks that Auntie is really a very good person. He had misunderstood Auntie in the past, and felt that Auntie taught Xiaoxian some "weird" views on love on the phone many times. !

The favorability with my aunt instantly increased!

"Auntie, it's the first time we met, I was raised in the back garden in a leisurely way..." Little Butterfly Baoer?

No, it's too frivolous.

"Golden Winged Butterfly raised in the garden, your daughter is very good, she cured my mental power explosion, and also made my serious injuries recover day by day, and provided spiritual plant food for three meals a day, I have always been very grateful She, I hope I can do my best to help her career."

Qi Ming directly bypassed the point of boyfriend, although he wanted to admit it immediately, but he didn't want the little girl who hadn't enlightened to be at a loss and too embarrassed in front of her elders.

After hearing this, Lily's emerald green eyes instantly darkened and turned dark green.

With the eyes of a mother-in-law examining her future son-in-law, she carefully examined this young man with a golden butterfly.