89

Chapter 89

The speaker's father was shocked: "It's so cheap?"

When the Federal Academy of Plant Sciences couldn't grow the seeds at all, and couldn't let the seeds germinate, the federal parliament had already held an emergency meeting to formulate guidelines and policies, including Xiang Hua. Leisurely purchase seedlings and sprouts on a large scale.

The Federal Parliament has even prepared a substantial budget.

"The goal is to make food free for the Sulu Galaxy." The yogurt that Hua Xian just put on the shelves has made a fortune, and her deposits have been increasing. "You should try to plant these ten million wheat seedlings first. If it succeeds, Continue to expand the planting area."

"Okay!"

The chairman's father took a deep breath, "Thank you very much, Xiaoxian. If this batch of 20 million seedlings is successfully planted on a large area, it will be enough to be recorded in the history of the star. book!"

Hua Xian put the 20 million seedlings into the No. 888 transport ship, packed them for the chairman's father, and sent them over.

Accounted for 20 million.

A small amount of money.

On the same day, on the interstellar news network, the scene of Chairman Qi leading many congressmen and the escort of the federal army to welcome the "twenty million spiritual plant seedlings" was broadcast.

The host was in high spirits: "What an exciting moment! Look, those green ones are wheat seedlings, they carry the hope of trillions of citizens of the Federation, and those beautiful and tender ones are rice seedlings, and they will be born on the land of Capital Star. , thrive!"

Then, the host conducted an interview with the Federal Speaker.

"Mr. Speaker, you must be very excited. Is there anything you want to say to everyone?"

Speaker Qi said seriously, "Every seedling here is cultivated by her painstaking efforts. It is so precious and rare that she unexpectedly At a super low price of 1 yuan a plant, it was sold to the Federation. What is the difference between this and a gift?"

The audience was boiling, and the audience watching the news was also boiling, and the barrage of the news live broadcast had been completely maxed out.

: One dollar per plant? My God, the actual value is at least 10,000 plants.

: Upstairs you said that there are too few, take it out to the Zerg galaxy and other galaxies in the universe, and you can sell 10 million plants.

: Mr. Xian is giving it away for nothing! She used to give one L-1234 potion for 1 star coin to those with 0 mental power for free. So far, she has given out 500 million doses in total, and now she has sent 20 million seedlings to the Federation. What is this? Gao Yi.

: She has helped 500 million "disabled people" get out of the sea of ​​suffering and was promoted to F-level. Now, she has dedicated green grain seedlings to us!

: The bunch of garbage in the Academy of Sciences, they can't let the seeds germinate by themselves, and in the end, they have to trouble the botanical mimetic Mrs. Xian to germinate 20 million seeds. She must have overdrawn a lot of mental power. I will never spare you!

...

This live news broadcast lasted for a full six hours.

Including Speaker Qi and members of the House of Representatives, the rice seedlings were "ceremoniously welcomed", and then transported to the hundreds of acres of experimental fields reclaimed by the Academy of Sciences for on-site transplanting.