97

Chapter 97

I had no choice but to reach out and give my boyfriend a pat on the head.

Rub it.

"Tonight, I won't be masturbating Fuzzy anymore." Hua Xian promised.

The corners of Qi Ming's lips raised slightly, he lowered his head and continued cooking. Occasionally complaining a few words is still very useful.

As soon as he was in a good mood, he put the piece of pig's trotter she had caught into his mouth and chewed it: "It's not bad, but I thought it was hard to eat." Interstellar

people's inherent stereotype of pig's trotters is not good, just like People used to think that milk was so bad that it was only good for livestock feed.

Hua Xian smiled: "How can I make something unpalatable for you to eat."

Qi Ming's curly and thick eyelashes fluttered, the corners of his lips deepened, and another piece of pig's trotter was caught, eating with relish: " Hmm."

At the next table was Dean Ge Wen.

After eating and drinking, the dean said leisurely to Hua: "Mayor, the A-1234 special drug for koalas has been produced in large quantities by the pharmaceutical factory, and there are already millions of bottles, which can be sold on the shelves."

Because there are more eucalyptus leaves and more raw materials than honey, A-1234 medicine can be sold in millions of bottles, while F-1234 medicine can only be sold in 10,000 bottles.

"Okay."

Hua Xian boarded the number of Xingbo Federation Xingfu Pharmaceutical Factory, and saw that the F-1234 drug that was hung up in the morning was snapped up by the big furry bears, and there were still all kinds of medicines below, and all kinds of baby bears rolled around emoticons.

Hua Xian admired the emoticons and saved a few.

[A-1234 potion: acts on the koala population]

[Pharmaceutical effect: 100% broaden the spiritual domain, very low probability of raising the level of mental power, about 1/10,000]

[Price: 10,000 star coins/bottle]

[Quantity: one million]

Because little Xilian was the only tester who had raised his level of mental power after taking the potion, more than 3,000 people, and a miracle happened. Because the base is not large enough, it is not easy to write one in three thousand, this probability is not accurate.

As soon as it was posted, the comments skyrocketed, and customers frantically placed orders.

: I'm the polar bear next door, Mr. Xian, why do they put 1 million koalas on the shelves at one time, and we only have 10,000 koalas. To be fair, isn't this really biased?

: Thank you Mr. Xian for the gift, I have placed an order, koala hugs jpg

: I am the Vincento bear next door, koalas are smaller than our bears, 100 million blood letters implore Mr. Xian to increase the production of F-1234! Hate koalas

: Did you make a mistake, it turned out to be an evolutionary promotion potion for lazy koalas, they are very lazy. Apart from being a little cute, and having a little more hair, it is useless. Consider us honey badgers.

:Ha ha ha ha! When I woke up, I found that there was a potion that could be upgraded. The koala was happy, and Mr. Xian was more than happy~~ Okay, I bought it, and went to sleep.