34

Chapter 34

Qi Ming swears that he is definitely not eavesdropping, nor is he being jealous.

The blame can only be blamed on the fact that the carrot field and the rose field are too close, and his 3S-level mental power, his six senses are too sharp, and his hearing is so good that the words of the lop-eared rabbit will automatically float into the butterfly's ears.

Qi Ming quickly sent a message to Hua Xian through the hidden optical brain.

: Take the carrot to the dean for clinical testing.

Hua Xian glanced at the rose field, and saw a beautiful golden-winged butterfly lying on the red rose with its wings spread, and said: "My lord, that rose is about to wither, change another one!" Let's go."

He didn't call Marshal directly, because he was afraid that Jiang Zhuo, the lop-eared rabbit, would reveal his identity as Marshal.

The Golden Winged Butterfly remained motionless.

Three seconds later.

On Hua Xian's optical brain bracelet, the information flashed.

:No.

Just one word.

In Hua Xian's mind, however, the image of a stubborn and annoyed Marshal involuntarily emerged.

Golden Winged Butterfly clings to his little rose that is about to wither, and refuses to change it.

Seeing that Hua Xian couldn't be persuaded, she put the lop-eared rabbit in the carrot field for the time being, picked up a few carrots, put them in a box, and went to the dean. At this time, the dean should still be in the federal happiness biopharmaceutical factory.

Lop rabbits are happily rolling in the carrot field.

Jumping from the left to the right, and from the west to the east.

Holding a big carrot in his arms, he pouted and gnawed a couple of bites.

The Golden Winged Butterfly glanced sideways.

I think the lop-eared rabbit is stupid.

The marshal didn't want to admit that it was this silly little hairball that stole the favor of his "Butterfly Baoer".

The lop-eared rabbit gnawed on the carrot for a while, then ran to the small lettuce garden, picked a lettuce leaf, and chewed it in his mouth until the rabbit's ears twitched.

The Golden Winged Butterfly flew nearby and looked at him.

The lop-eared rabbit was so excited to eat that it turned and fell from the ridge of the field, half of its body was buried in the soft soil.

Butterfly's golden pupils were full of disgust.

Still, he pulled the lop-eared rabbit out of the soil, straightened the rabbit, flapped its wings, and blew a small breeze to blow off the clods stuck to the rabbit.

Jinghu Fox came to make dinner, just happened to see this scene, and couldn't help laughing out loud: "Are you helping your partner look after the child? You take care of it very meticulously."

Marshal: "..."

Damn it.

At noon, I still think that this silver fox has a clever mouth and can talk, but now I just want to sew the silver fox's mouth shut.