50

Chapter 50

"Okay, thank you for your hard work, the factory manager."

When Hua Xian heard that the bread oven was ready, he was refreshed.

Because she has a goal, which is to build a bakery.

The sale of sugar-free whole-grain toast bread became the first shot to open up the gourmet market of Sulu Galaxy. This bread oven is used for experiments by myself.

Twenty minutes later.

The people from Xingfu Shuguang Branch moved a large oven into Huaxian's personal small kitchen and installed it.

Hua Xian looked at the instruction manual at the side: "Since there is an automatic dough kneading program, there are 10 options for automatic grinding tools, and an automatic egg wash program." It is

invincible!

Basically, put the production materials in order, then use the control panel, press a few buttons, and wait for all kinds of beautifully shaped bread toasts to come out of the oven.

"Yes, they are all designed according to the bread making procedures provided by you, mayor." Factory manager

Shuo Ling couldn't help being a little proud when he saw Hua Xian's surprised and admiring expression. The white lion's ears shook happily.

Which technology is stronger?

Interstellar Pivot is looking for the factory director!

"It's just amazing!" Hua Xian was overjoyed, and gave the factory manager three catties of strawberries as a gift.

The factory manager was overjoyed, his ears were attached to his silver hair excitedly, and he narrowed his light blue eyes: "The mayor is magnificent! This is the first time I can eat so many strawberries!"

Huaxian also gave him a vase .

Calendula, lily of the valley, lavender are used.

"The scent of lavender can soothe the nerves, the scent of lily of the valley can enhance people's enthusiasm for work, and the marigold is refreshing. If you put it in the workshop of the Shuguang Branch, the members will feel better when they see it. Thank you, the mayor!" Shuo Ling was delighted.

He felt that he had made a big deal.

After all, even an aircraft carrier can be built, and something like a bread oven is almost like a small toy to them.

Hua Xian hooked his lips: "The factory manager and the members, the noodle mill we built before also helped a lot."

Shuo Ling: "Hey hey."

Hua Xian said: "Don't go, just sit for a while, I'll roast Let me toast the bread, and the factory manager will also try it together."

Shuo Ling's eyes were like crescent moons with a smile: "I wish for it."

The bread oven was installed.

Hua Xian went busy.

Shuo Ling sat in the living room in a hurry, so he simply hummed a pleasant little tune and went to visit the mayor's back flower garden.

Walking in the garden will always make you feel better.

Then, in the marigold field, Shuo Ling saw a golden butterfly directing several robots to pick marigolds and dry the flowers.