147

Chapter 147

There are countless locusts in the sky.

Like a dark cloud over the city.

"How did they get close to Capital Star?"

Hua Xian frowned.

Qi Yu on the side also changed his face: "The headquarters of the Federation Legion is set up on the capital star, and the garrison here is the most stringent. So many locusts sneaked in, and even picked today, it must have been planned by Zhou Xiang in advance." Hua

Hua Xian knew it in his heart: "There is an internal response, there are traitors in the federal parliament and the top of the legion!"

And the traitor's authority should be very high.

Attacked by so many locust armies, the garrisoned federal army immediately assembled under the orders of the new speaker and marshal. There are 8 million garrisons on Capital Star, 5,000 aircraft carriers and 20,000 warships in the headquarters.

The army of locusts in the sky has already opened fire.

Shoot at the people below.

The meeting place was bombed to pieces and cannon fire started a prairie fire. There was a huge explosion, deafening, and many people were injured.

Hua Xian was not flustered, and commanded calmly, evacuated the survivors at the scene, and entered the rescue cabin of the aircraft carrier. Qi Ming boarded the Amentis and rushed to the front line. In mid-air, he led the soldiers to charge into battle. Countless cation cannons and laser cannons bombarded the locusts.

Hua Xian and Qi Yu, the old and new speakers, boarded another main aircraft carrier - Dawn Holy Angel.

This is her first time on the battlefield in person.

It was also her first time as Speaker.

God, it seems that she made a big joke for her, as if her task was not difficult enough, she kept increasing the difficulty, comparable to hell level.

"Your Excellency Speaker, 34 councilors have managed to rescue them successfully. They have been assigned to the Red Moon Sacrificial Ship, the Hanged Man, and the Dawn Holy Angel also accepted 7 people, including Jing Heng and Leonard..." A lieutenant

reported A string of names.

Hua Xian listened carefully, and soon, she discovered something was wrong: "There are 36 congressmen in total, how about two more?

" trace." The lieutenant reported the situation respectfully, with worry in his eyes, "The subordinates will send people to do their best to find it! But, both of them are S-level masters, and they have personal mechas. They may have taken refuge in the mechas themselves "

Hua Xian raised his eyebrows: "The locusts suddenly attacked the Capital Star, but the two of them disappeared. Very good."

She can't blame her for thinking too much.

The Abraham family, who had been political enemies of Daddy Butterfly for the past twenty years, now belong to their own.

Is there a possibility that the locust army was introduced to the Capital Star by the Abraham family. They colluded together and first sent a sniper to assassinate herself on the opposite rooftop, and specially picked her to start the war on the day she took office!

In front of her was the main control panel of the Holy Angel of Dawn, and she could clearly see Qi Ming's Amentis and the Locust's main bugship, bombarding each other frantically, forming a mushroom cloud all over the sky. Thousands of fighter planes flew out from the aircraft carrier, countless mechas, and on the deck of the aircraft carrier, huge machinery turrets aimed at the enemy.