37

Chapter 37

The Golden Winged Butterfly froze for a moment.

Still? How many times?

Is it because he mimics the golden color, so listening to these words, will there be something wrong?

Something is wrong with the Marshal!

However, looking at Hua Xian's incomparably clear eyes, he didn't have any distracting thoughts at all, and he was completely focused on treating himself. The marshal felt that his thoughts were a little unhealthy again, and the little girl who raised flowers clearly... didn't mean that. In order to hide his embarrassment, the marshal began to change

the subject: "What's the skill called?

"

For 30 seconds, it can eliminate a quarter of the target's pain and increase the target's lost mental power by 20%."

Qi Ming was a little surprised: "Not only can it heal, but it can also increase and replenish mental power?"

The special skills of the healing department are inherently special. less. This kind of person is often very popular on the battlefield, during missions, when assigning teams, and can provide assistance to the other two main attacking teammates in the team.

But at the same time, it will also become the target of the enemy's concentrated fire. Because as long as the healers in the team are killed, the team will have no battery life, and the teammates are easily defeated one by one, and eventually they are defeated.

Hua Xian asked: "Master Marshal, did you feel the loss of mental power, did you improve it?" "

Yes."

After Qi Ming was seriously injured, the most serious damage was mental power, and even the state of 3S couldn't be maintained stably.

After Hua Xian cast the Hua Ling Mantra, he felt that the nearly dry spiritual power in the spiritual domain had improved, although the one-time treatment did not replenish much.

Hua Xian: "Isn't it easier to find teammates with skills in the healing department?"

She recalled the Jianghu social online games she used to play when she was in college. The professions of priest and pharmacist were all popular. Many dungeons could not be downloaded without healing.

The marshal narrowed his golden eyes and said in a hoarse voice, "What teammate are you looking for?"

Already planning to find another teammate?

Indeed, with her current C-level spiritual power, plant-based mimicry, and healing skills, plus a strong control and high-attack skill derived from mimicry, she can indeed heal and recover, and can also fight. Even if she joins the Federation Army, They will all be teammates. It will be a very comfortable thing to perform missions with her, which can greatly increase the survival rate.

Hua Xian: "I'll just say it casually, just as an example. My current teammates are the employees in the flower shop, and—" I stopped

talking halfway. She has not been blindly confident enough to think that a small store manager on a remote planet can be a teammate for the first marshal of the Sulu galaxy's combat power.

"What else?"

A few nice basses asked urgently, with a hint of expectation.

And your little Butterfly Boa.