144

Chapter 144

"The production workshops of aloe vera juice beverage and aloe vera gel are different." To

be precise, they are two different production lines.

Hua Xian took out two cans of aloe vera juice and gave it to Sister Fox and Tiger Luo Lei to taste, "This is the juice extracted from aloe vera. It has been sterilized at high temperature and a small amount of sugar has been added." The two fluffy,

very Happy to open the lid and taste.

"It's delicious!"

"Does this count as external application and internal use?"

Hua Xian couldn't help laughing seeing the expressions of enjoyment on both of their faces: "The effect of aloe vera gel on the skin is not so magical. As for aloe vera juice, treat it as ordinary It's good to drink juice."

The hairless fox disagreed, and the big fluffy tail shook from side to side, and two white furs flew out: "Plant essence is magic, Xiao Xian, don't underestimate yourself."

People from the Sulu galaxy, for Lingzhi has a special psychology of worship.

Hua Xian opened the optical brain, and aloe vera juice was also displayed in the window, directly placed in the juice column.

[Aloe vera juice: 500ml, 2000 stars. ]

Aloe vera is a plant that has not been popularized yet, and it belongs to Huaxian's personal breeding, so the price is slightly more expensive.

In her factory, she also sells strawberry juice, grape juice, and watermelon juice, and the price is also 2,000 star coins.

However, like the fruits that have been promoted, such as sugar oranges and bananas, the orange juice and banana juice drinks made from these two fruits are much cheaper. A bottle of 50 stars is available in major vending machines. For sale, selling well, extremely popular.

"Since everyone can grow tangerines and bananas, there have been more and more manufacturers of these two types of fruit juices, let alone a hundred." Sister Fox drank the aloe vera juice. Within 100 yuan."

Hua Xian smiled slightly: "That's not right, let's make money together."

During the countdown of the aloe vera juice, it immediately attracted the attention of many fans. Everyone's attention was rather peculiar——:

I didn't snatch the aloe vera gel just now. May I ask if this aloe vera juice can be directly applied to the face?

: This seems to be taken internally~ It's not good to apply it on the face. I bought the grape juice from Xingfujia. It's very delicious and absolutely delicious. Aloe vera juice is probably not bad either. Sit and wait.

: Leave some for me, don't steal it, the aloe vera gel didn't steal it from you, give the child a chance, QAQ

in 20 minutes.

Millions of bottles of aloe vera juice are on the shelves, and in the blink of an eye, they are gone. The consumption power of interstellar people is extraordinary.

Huaxian has a total of five aloe island production bases. She transformed one of the islands into an aloe plant ecological garden that allows tourists to visit. The nearby city responsible for the production of aloe vera gel and aloe juice was also renamed Aloe City.

In this way, the Aloe Ecological Park is open to the public!

E-tickets are listed on the star network.