4

Chapter 4

Hua Xian didn't understand what Jinyi Mingdie was thinking. She thought that there were still customers waiting in the front shop, so she quickly trimmed the lavender branches.

While pruning, butterflies clung to the flowers and glared at her;

Hua Xian didn't take it seriously.

After trimming, the butterfly continued to entangle the flower and glared at her fiercely;

Hua Xian stood up and was about to go back to the shop in front, muttering: "These few are sold to those art students of Qinshan University. One Five hundred star coins."

Butterfly Anger: Selling Marshal Ben's bed? Still selling so cheap?

Hua Xian took a step forward, holding the flower in one hand, and put the other hand on the doorknob leading to the front door of the store. When she lowered her head, she found that beautiful golden butterfly squatting on the flower unhappily, and couldn't help being dumbfounded. Laughing: "Why are you here? Do you want me to sell you too?" The

Golden Winged Butterfly was furious, and threw her wings at her.

Damn! Selling his bed is not counted, but he dared to abduct and sell the marshal of the Sulu galaxy!

This one, wrapped in mental power, brushed two centimeters of her side face, and flew over. Sigh, a deep mark was left on the courtyard wall not far behind.

Hua Xian was stunned for a moment, looking at the butterfly flapping its wings.

The Golden Winged Butterfly is a little proud, how about it, you know how powerful it is, look, you are all scared to death, don't sell the Marshal's bed anymore, and you are not allowed to sell me... "Are you playing with me?"

Briefly After being stunned for a while, a pleasant smile appeared on Hua Xian's face.

The Golden Winged Butterfly was also stunned.

play?

He clearly threatened her and released a mental attack, didn't she feel it?

Only the lowest-level federal citizens who are congenitally disabled and unable to awaken their spiritual power can't perceive their spiritual power. Is this girl who grows flowers a disabled person?

Hua Xian thought that she was liked by the little animals, and she was quite happy. Butterflies, as beautiful as elves, rarely get close to humans.

Marshal, the mood is very complicated at the moment.

He was still immersed in the shock that Hua Xian might be a congenital disability.

With a congenital disability, it is possible to raise such a perfect real flower?

You know, the Federal Institute of Plant Genetics spends hundreds of millions of dollars every year. Those doctors and academicians with A-level and S-level mental powers and academicians who have worked hard to study the recovery of spiritual plants have never done so for hundreds of years. Succeeded! Not a single deformed seed germinated! Even if the seeds have been genetically repaired, they still cannot grow green leaves and flowers!

"You will live in my small flower garden from now on. Before long, this place will become a big garden, and you can fly among the flowers to your heart's content." Hua Xian didn't see the scratches of mental power on the wall behind him

. Unilaterally got along with Golden Wing Butterfly, and decided to keep this "cute" little friend in captivity.

When Jinyi Mingdie heard that the flower-raising girl had given him the right to live, the negative emotions caused by selling the bed immediately dissipated.