104

Chapter 104

Chairman Qi smiled at the fire-breathing dragon in the small black room.

"As a colonel of the Federation Corps, he actually destroyed public facilities, was fined 1 million stars, was imprisoned for a week, and had a 10,000-word review." Aoting's mind was buzzing. At the moment,

he only had two words "puffs" in his mind.

Speaker Qi: "You are in your early twenties, you have been promoted too fast, you have your own way, and you are too arrogant and irritable. You should be educated."

This fire-breathing dragon is excellent in all aspects, but its mood is too bad and its personality is too extreme.

An untamed dragon.

When his son was seriously injured and dying, the Federation Legion had no masters in command, and the Federation Parliament had also discussed the possibility of Colonel Odin taking over, but it was finally rejected.

"By the way, a 10,000-word handwriting review." Speaker Qi added another item.

Odin regained consciousness angrily, and yelled at the speaker angrily, but his whole body was locked by a special iron chain, his mental power was suppressed, and there was a power dispelling field around him, so he couldn't exert any force at all. The strength, the mimicry also shrunk little by little from more than ten meters, and finally turned into a fierce dragon cub mimicry, and the flames that spewed out were like a firework.

Speaker Qi found out a box of puffs from nowhere, and sat on the interrogation table ten meters away from Aoting.

Show off in general.

Slowly, he opened the lid, and admired the Q-version label on the lid for a long time: "My daughter-in-law made the speaker's trademark so beautifully." Little

Charizard: "..."

He just discovered that the product's On the new box, instead of Qi Ming's little golden butterfly, it became Chairman Qi's big black golden butterfly.

hateful.

Why not draw a handsome dragon? He also wants to be named on the scene!

Speaker Qi held a puff and put it in his mouth: "Wow, it's delicious."

After eating one, he picked up the second one, took a sip of the overflowing cream, and slowly bit the buttery egg skin of the puff, eating very slowly, as if he was performing on purpose.

The little fire-breathing dragon on the opposite side held the dragon's claws and exclaimed angrily.jpg

"Want to eat?" The smile on the corner of Speaker Qi's lips gradually became wild, and then he stuffed all the puffs he had been biting for a long time into his mouth.

Aoting: "!"

He just watched helplessly that the Lingzhi delicacies, which he couldn't buy anywhere, were eaten one by one by Speaker Qi, not even letting go of the cream stained on the inner wall of the box!

Speaker's father: "Ah, there is the last one left."

An angry plus sign appeared on Odin's head, he was so angry, this old butterfly definitely did it on purpose! There were bursts of low growls in the throat!

The speaker's father put the puffs in the box and put them on the table ten meters away: "Reflect on yourself."

Aoting was locked, and the distance of action was no more than two meters.