132

Chapter 132

When Lance was still a giant panda housekeeping robot, she sent him to the Daxia State Machinery Research Institute. The Bluestar scientists at that time named him Initial Machine No. 1.

Later, the first batch of imitated domestic robots were copied using him as a template, and only then did they have numbers 2, 3...N.

"No. 1, you are very good at cultivating kelp."

Hua Xian affirmed.

She still has a good impression of the robots of the interstellar age, "In the sea area you are in charge of, the kelp seedlings are growing well, and the nitrogen fertilizer is just right." When kelp is cultivated, the demand for nitrogen is very high

. high.

Lance smiled: "It's great to be able to help the master."

The blue-eyed panda's eyes curved into the shape of crescent moons.

Hua Xian was taken aback for a moment, she knew that the robots produced by the Shuguang Branch had a smile program, the robots could laugh, and their expressions were quite rich, but the smile of the robot in front of her seemed to be particularly contagious, different from other robots: "You The eyes are like the sea."

She and the blue panda robot were sitting on the reef by the sea.

Let's watch the sea together.

Lance: "The ocean around Happy Island is very clear and blue."

Hua Xian nodded: "It is the effect of cultivating kelp to purify seawater. Kelp belongs to seaweed, and spiritual plants are good for the marine ecological environment." The sea

breeze blows.

Blowing on the fur of the panda robot, he looked at the blue sea, feeling unprecedented peace and satisfaction in his heart.

After going around for five thousand years, it will become your AI again, and it can continue to work for the master again.

"Ah, it's time for underwater work."

Lance secretly replaced one of the robots sent to Happy Island, copied the other party's ability, changed its appearance, and mixed in, without being caught by the Sulu Galaxy Pivotal Society found by the president.

He jumped into the sea.

Swim among the seaweed.

These kelp are grown using the vertical culture method. Because they grow rapidly, they are already 10 centimeters old, and they can start to divide the seedlings. The underwater operation requirement of the robot is to tie the separated kelp meows to the seedling ropes, about one every three centimeters. In addition to this aspect of Lance's management, the breeding density of kelp is 200,000 kelp per hectare.

The past few days of working on the Happy Island are rare comfort and happiness in this desperate millennium life. He goes to work during the day, and sees his master every now and then, and the master sometimes chats with him. At night, he returns to his hut, waters the pot of Cymbidium seedlings, and raises the flowers she sent.

He has even forgotten his other identity—the mechanical bug mother.

On the side of the Zerg galaxy, he left a mechanical puppet that looked like a Zerg mother to manage the Zerg galaxy for him. From top to bottom, the Zerg galaxy is a world controlled by mechanical intelligence AI. In palaces and streets, you can see top-notch robots everywhere.