138

Chapter 138

Qi Ming sorted out the wine.

Workers at the sorghum liquor factory asked about the amount of koji used. Qi Ming very enthusiastically told the other party that about 1 kg of sorghum should be paired with 3 grams of distiller's yeast.

The air is filled with the aroma of boiled sorghum fermented with koji.

Looking at his busy figure, Hua Xian unconsciously recalled what the other party said just now: "Become the second capital star..." At first glance, it seemed

impossible.

She knows a little about the history of the Sulu galaxy, and knows that the current capital planet, A0001, has been the economic and political center for thousands of years. Generation after generation of Federal Speakers have all worked and served on that planet.

"If the S314 planet is cultivated, I don't know if it is feasible to propose a capital move." Hua Xian knew that she could not rely solely on Qi Ming, she had to have the absolute right to propose a capital move to the Federation Parliament.

That means.

He must participate in the selection of the next federal speaker!

Hua Xian turned on the optical brain. Direct access to the general interface of the Federation Council.

It was discovered that the election for the next Federal Speaker will be next year. Registration can start this year, and the specific time is at the end of this month.

After signing up, all candidates will give speeches to accumulate popularity within half a year, win over the big chaebols to support themselves, and finally conduct a galaxy-wide referendum. The person with the most votes wins the election.

Qi Ming came over: "Why are you watching so intently?"

Hua Xian raised his head and said with a smile, "Look at the news about the Speaker's election."

Qi Ming had a wine song in his hand.

There was still a strong smell of alcohol on his body, "In this way, you reminded me that the end of the month seems to be the time for candidates to sign up for the speaker."

Hua Xian flipped through the list of the last general election: "You didn't sign up last time."

"Yes."

Qi Ming nodded, "Elected every 5 years, 5 years ago, my father was re-elected. At that time, there were frequent wars between the Sulu Galaxy and the Zerg, and I couldn't get out of the family. Moreover, I was still young and lacked qualifications at that time."

Five years ago, he had just turned 20 years old, and he had just established some dazzling feats, establishing his prestige in the Sulu galaxy.

Hua Xian asked: "Then will you participate this year?"

Qi Ming: "Father seems to want to retire and let young people take over. I can participate in the election, but the probability of success in the election is not very high. The senior members of the Federation Corps, no Hope I withdraw from the Legion."

The actual situation is there.

As a marshal of 4S spiritual power, he couldn't find a successor in the federal army.

Below 4S, that is, 2S level. Odin is younger, and has done a lot of stupid things in the past two years. It is difficult to convince the public, and he cannot suppress the tens of millions of federal troops below.