92

Chapter 92

Huaxian hung up a thousand pots of sunflowers, took pictures of potted seedlings, and attached a watering and breeding guide.

The price of potted crimson sunflowers

is 5,000 star coins/pot. It

is easy to survive, get more sun, and has tenacious vitality.

Because she is in the window of the flower shop in the short video of Koala, there are people squatting almost 24 hours a day, and some people live in the comment area of ​​the short video. I watched the short video of Lingzhi blooming over and over again, and commented on chatting and farting in the building, so as soon as I hung it up, in a second, 1000 pots of sunflower potted plants were taken away in seconds.

:shock! I was just refreshing the window, waiting for today's new bouquets to be on the shelves, but what did I get? New sunflower pots? It's a potted plant, not a bouquet of flowers!

: I want to meow, I bought a potted sunflower! I can grow flowers on the balcony! It's only five thousand yuan, my God, what kind of fairy price is this, Ai Lingzhi, Ai Xian.

: Damn, I just poured a glass of water and missed the potted sunflower? Mr. Xian, come a little more... Fuck, good card, why am I spinning around.

...

Someone successfully grabbed an order for sunflower potted plants, and posted it on Xingbo, showing off the order, and immediately rushed to the trending searches. Countless people howled and envied underneath.

And there was more than one person who posted the list, and more than half of the thousand people who grabbed the sunflower potted plant were all very excited and posted it.

#闲大人卖太阳花宝草#

#花光根培养实务#

#幸福花坊 Potted Plants#

These entries frantically swiped the screen of Xingbo, Sulu Galaxy Star Network, netizens fell into madness, and the top industry media also They scrambled to report immediately, and even directly found buyers, conducted interviews, and all kinds of manuscripts were sent out overwhelmingly.

: Mr. Xian not only presented countless wheat seedlings and rice seedlings to the country at low prices, but also sold flower seedlings from flower shops to everyone in the form of potted plants at low prices. As long as you grab them, every interstellar citizen All are eligible to buy!

: From the Koala family, I f*** you***, at such a critical moment, your broken short video server crashed again, can you fix it faster, we are in a hurry to go in and see if Mr. Xian is there Continue to put up sunflower potted plants.

: Koala short video, I'll leave my words here, if it's still 20 hours to fix it today, I'll immediately take a spaceship ticket to the planet S314, block you at the door of your company and kill you

: Smile, smile, smile [Spaceship Ticket.jpg Big Hammer.jpg

: There used to be some koalas who were too lazy to repair the Internet or work overtime. Guess what happened to them, hahaha, they died in place

: I I want to grow flowers, I want potted plants, and I want to buy sunflower potted plants from Happy Flower Shop. How to do it~ Well, now put the pressure on the koala family. Do all-round netizens know the birthdays of the koala family and his son? Generations are Mr. Yin and Yang, and they can be practiced remotely to drive away their inertia and improve their work enthusiasm.