125

Chapter 125

The progress of Qinshan City is 77%.

Hua Xian was very happy, and knew that the entire city and all the roads had been expanded and rebuilt. She simply drove the car herself, went shopping around the city, and wandered around.

Sure enough, the roads were built exactly the same as the section from the space station to the playground and the flower theme park.

Wide roads, the best asphalt slabs, pedestrian street lights, and even green belts and lawns on both sides are all exactly the same. Many pedestrians on the road will stop when they see the lawn.

For the citizens of Qinshan City, even though they know that the mayor is Mr. Xian who promoted Lingzhi on Xingwang.com and led the recovery of Xingling Lingzhi, they have never seen so many lawns with their own eyes!

This is much more than the ones laid out in playgrounds.

At a glance, as long as there is a road for driving, there is a lawn. It is really a super happy thing to see green.

While driving around, Hua Xian also let Hua Xian understand the general situation of the city: "The infrastructure is quite poor. There is not a third-level public hospital? The highest is the second-level?" It's outrageous

!

The highest public hospital is the top three. Under normal circumstances, a city with a relatively good development will have one, and it is generally named the No. 1 Citizen Hospital of XX City, and the second level is basically a county-level hospital. Medical equipment, doctors, etc. The equipment is relatively poor.

"Qinshan City now has more than five million people including immigrants, and the number is still increasing. If the medical conditions are poor, the citizens will live here. If things go on like this, it is inevitable that there will be complaints." Hua Xian directly in

Qinshan Get out of the car at the parking lot near the No. 1 Municipal Hospital.

Enter the hospital.

I saw the busy doctors coming and going, and many patients queuing up for outpatient consultation. The doctors were so busy that they were still too busy. The old lady in the queue behind was coughing uncomfortably, but there was no place to sit.

"Nurse, I...I want to see a doctor. My heart hurts all the time. Where can I go?" The old woman's voice was hoarse.

"Queue up for registration, and then go for a blood test. If you have a problem with your heart, go to the cardiology department." The nurse was busy, holding a bunch of medical records in her hand, trotted to an office, and answered the old lady's questions hastily.

Hua Xian felt that the old grandma was a little pitiful, so she handed her the bottle of water that she carried with her.

"Thank you, little girl."

The grandmother's legs were already trembling from standing for a long time.

Trembling, she opened the bottle cap, took a sip of water, moistened her dry throat, and showed a very kind and kind smile to Hua Xian.

Hua Xian sighed, and personally accompanied the old lady, registered, had a blood test, and guided her to the cardiology department.

After finishing, Hua Xian left alone.

Back at the pharmaceutical factory, I found Dean Ge Wen: "District 7 is a tertiary sanatorium, which belongs to the federal military, right?" The

dean nodded: "Yes."