99

Chapter 99

"Why is it him again?"

Hua Xian was speechless.

Odin's trumpet has reached 23, which means he was blocked 22 times before. This fire-breathing dragon has been purchased 23 times in her snack window, but she still perseveres in trying to "convince" her to change the trademark.

Hua Xian replied: Give up, the golden little butterfly is the most handsome in the world!

Blackened by the way.

After a minute.

Ultraman Charizard No. 24: Master is back.

Hua Xian: "..."

It's useless to come back, there are no more cookies on the shelf for you to buy, "Don't think that you can give me trademark guidance if you improve from one star to two stars, little broken dragon. "

At the same time.

In the Capital Star Federation Corps.

In the colonel's office, a fire-breathing dragon held a cookie box in its arms. It pierced the trademark Q version of the golden butterfly on the box with its claws. Three or four cookies were thrown into its mouth, and it squeaked. Chewing: "I gave you two stars, and I even called Colonel Heiben."

The fire-breathing dragon is actually quite handsome, with a kind of unruly arrogance, a pair of dragon horns on its forehead, and a horn on its back covered with scales. tail, flick.

He raised his head and poured half a box of cookies into his mouth together, causing foam to fly from his mouth.

Choking a bit panicked, he gulped down another jug ​​of water.

"Cool!"

Colonel Odin wiped the biscuit crumbs from his mouth, "How can there be such delicious food? Fortunately, I was fast and took 200 boxes at one time. I don't know the next time it will be on the shelves, it will be a few days later ."

Turning around, it was a big safe.

After fingerprint and sclera identification, the "property" in the safe was revealed—hundreds of boxes of cookies, 80 boxes of popcorn, three boxes of yogurt, and three boxes of fresh milk.

Take out a few cartons of yogurt and lock them again.

Insert the straw, and the yogurt bottle is sucked flat. Charizard tore off the milk cover, licked it, took out a nutrient solution spray can in a good mood, and walked to the balcony.

For the young plant of white star geranium, spray a little, and water the flowers routinely.

"Very good, two more leaves grew today, tender green, beautiful."

Colonel Odin's natural irritable breath eased a lot, and he widened his big fiery red eyes, staring at the seedlings of the white star geranium, staring at the seedlings. After a long time, the more I look at it, the more I like it. The corners of my cold and hard lips are raised in a rare way, "I will give you a name, and I will call it Xiaocao."

White Star Geranium: ...

The Charizard complained to the potted plant: "The trademark is changed!" It's also good to be a potted plant, like a grass, and you'll want to buy it when you see it. Or a tall and handsome one like Colonel Ben."

A leaf of the white star geranium drooped, and the edge of the leaf was folded inward.

Charizard: "Xiaocao! Take heart!"