18

Chapter 18

The seeds of sunflowers are very small, about seven or eight thousand per gram. Therefore, a lot of them were brought over at the beginning, a small part was sprinkled in the flower garden in the backyard, and most of them were sprinkled in the purchased farmland.

After the two acres of barren land were reclaimed, one acre was filled with rice seedlings, half an acre of sunflowers, and half an acre of roses.

Rice and roses have a relatively long cycle, even with diluted nutrients to accelerate, it will take at least one or two months; but sunflowers are different, this is a plant with very tenacious vitality, even in extremely harsh environments It can take root quickly in poor and poor soils, and has a high survival rate. The cycle is relatively short, and it grows in the sun.

"When it grows to a height of 30 centimeters, it should be able to bloom." Hua Xian brought a large bucket, filled with diluted nutrient, and began to water the sunflower.

This kind of plant is mostly potted in the earth, because it grows too vigorously and it is easy to burst.

"The leaves are still light green, and the plant is young."

Hua Xian stretched out his hand and touched the thin leaves of the Sunflower plant. "After maturity, the leaves will be dark green and ready to bloom." After the

Golden Winged Butterfly was full, Come and bask in the sun in the garden.

When Huaxian saw him, she picked off a sunflower leaf and handed it to him.

Lord Marshal: What to do?

Hua Xian: "You don't have an injury on your body, try eating this. The leaves of the sunflower can clear away heat and detoxify, eliminate abscesses, and can cure bruises." In Guangdong, China, there is a special medicine for knife wounds

. Leaves are the main material.

Chinese herbal medicine is a broad and profound knowledge.

When Hua Xian was in the Agricultural University, he read similar books in the university library, read two of them as a hobby, and learned some superficial superficial facts.

Since there are no plants in the interstellar world, even if the medicine is developed, it is also developed in Western medicine. Advanced medicines are chemically synthesized through molecular formulas. It is absolutely impossible to extract natural ingredients with medicinal value from plants!

The golden-winged butterfly likes flowers and green plants, and there are lavender leaves as seasoning in the boiled fish soup in the morning.

Therefore, he has no resistance to the leaves of flowering plants.

Suspiciously, the butterfly poked its mouthparts into the young leaves of the sunflower. This plant has a high water content, and the leaves are plump and juicy, without any smell. There is a faint natural fragrance of green leaves, which flows through the injured throat. , cool and cool, nourishing the swollen and painful wounds.

Not to mention, it's quite comfortable.

From then on, Marshal became obsessed with sucking the leaves of sunflowers.

"It seems that you really like it."

Hua Xian is happy to see the results, anyway, eating is beneficial and harmless, "Don't smoke too much, don't exceed ten pills a day.

" .

He lives happily in Happy Flower House.

The recovery speed of the injury is obviously much faster than when he lived in the nursing home.