150

Chapter 150

Once the three-star task is completed, there are two very important things waiting for Hua to do in his spare time.

The first is to bring the mother-in-law over.

The second is to see if there is a chance to keep the blue star from the fate of not being blown up in a nuclear bomb attack.

"Mr. Ke, with your current strength, can you bring mother-in-law back?"

She knew that Mr. Ke had reached the peak.

Mr. Ke replied: [It takes a lot of energy, and the success rate is about 70%. You can give it a try. ]

Hua Xian traveled back to the earth and met her mother-in-law.

"Xiao Xian hasn't been here for a while, is he busy?"

"There is a war, and the Zerg has invaded the capital planet." Hua Xian hasn't come here for half a month.

Li Yinxi's face changed: "It hit again? Are you injured? Where are A Yu and Xiao Ming?"

"Don't worry, it's over. The mother and daughter of the mechanical bugs are dead. Dad is fine. He is helping the construction of the new capital in the rear. Husband handles the battlefield and negotiates with the Zerg who surrendered completely. No one was injured."

Hua Xian briefly described the situation.

She didn't mention that Lance is the mechanical insect mother, this secret, let's rot in her stomach. It would be best for everyone to die as if the mechanical bug mothers were real.

Lance contributed a lot to the success of the three-star mission. He took the initiative to let the puppet give away the head, and helped her establish a great prestige in the Federation Parliament and the Federation Legion. Lance has paid a lot for her, and she must also protect the loyal dog butler AI.

"Now there is an opportunity to take you back to reunite with your father, but there is a certain risk. If you are not careful, you will get lost in the turbulence of time and space, and your body will be smashed to pieces." She pointed out the risk clearly.

"I am willing!"

Li Yinxi's complexion turned pale, his eyes were extremely firm, without a second of hesitation, "As long as the father and son can be reunited, no matter how big the risk is, I have to try." "

Then, hold on to my hand."

Hua Xian stretched out a hand.

After being promoted to 4S level, her world tree vines also surged to a thousand, releasing mimicry, and countless tree vines surrounded her mother-in-law, weaving into an airtight wooden cage, "I will try my best to use my spiritual power , to help you separate the damage to the body caused by traveling through time and space."

She and Ke are always bound, so they will not be injured.

Mother-in-law is different.

Li Yinxi squeezed Hua Xian's hand tightly.

[It's time to start, host. It is the first time that this bottle takes someone other than you through time and space, so I am a little nervous. ]

[Take it easy and do your best. ] Hua Xian comforted.

Mr. Ke released one-third of his power in an instant, and carried Li Yinxi with him to teleport through time and space. The woman's body turned into light quanta, passed through the gate of time and space, and shuttled in the endless torrent of time.