140

Chapter 140

"The fruit is actually infested with insects."

Hua Xian was a little dazed, "The pests even caused a war."

Qi Ming didn't go home.

He didn't even eat the fried bananas she made by himself, because the military situation was urgent, and he didn't even have time to say goodbye to her, so he boarded the Amentis and led a group of escort warships to the area where pests broke out in the low border area.

"Frontline news reports that the Meyer fruit fly is one of the four major Zerg races, and it is also the most criticized Zerg race. A brigadier general, two days ago, had led a federal army to quell the chaos, but was arrested instead Yes. Meyer fruit fly, very cunning, turned into mimicry, destroyed the spiritual plant crops, and even got into the sugar orange."

On the TV, the scene of the war zone emerged.

Huaxian sat on the sofa in the living room, staring intently, seeing countless fruit trees, leaves, branches, and fruits, all of which were eaten by insects to form dense wormholes.

"The Maier Drosophila family, their behavior is outrageous! They not only wantonly destroy the sugar orange trees, but even other spiritual crops, such as wheat fields, rice fields, and even green vegetables, lettuce, and corn. , are also full of wormholes! Many immature crops have been harmed by them." "The brigadier general of the

Federation Army sent out before was no match for the attack of the fruit fly army and was seriously injured. As a last resort, Marshal Qi Ming personally Take a few school-level officers and go to the border area to suppress..."

Hua Xian held a chocolate brownie cake.

It was freshly baked.

At this moment, she only took two bites, and seeing the horrified spiritual plants on the border planet, she suddenly lost her appetite.

Sister Fox was sitting on the sofa beside her, with a big banana in her hand. She peeled off the skin, revealing the white and light yellow banana flesh. Ah Wu took a big bite, her cheeks were bulging: "Grandfather said, Drosophila mellis The frontier planets attacked by the Zerg have expanded from one to ten. What's even worse, they actually lay eggs in the fruit." Hua Xian

frowned; "It's really a pest."

She hates pests such as flies, mosquitoes and cockroaches, and there is no comparison with little bees.

"Besides, the leader of the fruit fly family is very powerful. The S-level brigadier generals sent before were no match at all. That's why I asked your husband to save the field, because the pests are multiplying too fast." Sister Fox sighed

. , "These pests are disgusting, how can they lay eggs in the peel and pulp of the fruit. I heard that they also specially brought many female insects with the army, just for the Tangju, and for their offspring, they can achieve genetic evolution as soon as they are born. "

Hua Xian couldn't help worrying: "The fruit contains high sugar content, tastes good, and is beneficial to the evolution of some Zerg genes, so they will reproduce like crazy near the fruit trees. If those pests kill all the way to other planets, especially It is the S314 planet where fruits are grown on a large scale, and the consequences are disastrous."

So far, she has developed 10 fruit islands.

Each island has a planting area of ​​more than tens of thousands of acres.

Moreover, the number of fruit islands is still increasing. Hua Xian asked the Qinshan Municipal Bureau to organize a soil temperature survey team to go to the deserted islands of the S314 planet to conduct surveys. If the conditions are suitable, they will be directly listed as key projects. Large machinery will be sent there for reclamation, and fruit seedlings will be sent there for planting. , it won't be long before it will develop into a new fruit island.