64

Chapter 64

And at this moment, a post appeared in the forum of Dream Plane——Has anyone noticed it? Someone bought one of the "Anything You Want Pills" in the Points Mall.

: Which big grudge did you buy? 10,000 points, then you have to win at least 1,000 games in the Floating Island Arena!

: Curious, who is the one who can't think about it, lowers his mental power level, and goes to the lower trial field to experience life?

: It may also be that the high place is too lonely, and I want to go to the low-end test field to fry fish.

: My family members have solved the case. It was bought by Refeal, who is second in the Dream Plane rankings. The four-tailed cat that won the first place in the Federal Military Academy this year. A friend saw that Refeal appeared in the B-level proving ground just now. Waiting in the hall.

: There must be something wrong with Rafal, spend so many points to buy a medicine item that will weaken!

: My friend said that he saw Refeal pestering two young ladies and insisted on entering their team.

: Scum cat! lsp real hammer!

...

At this moment, Rafal doesn't know that he bought a medicine, he has been targeted, and his reputation has declined extremely, and he has become synonymous with scum cats, rough batch cats, and fried fish cats.

"Forget it, come in."

Seeing that he was meowing in anxiety, Hua Xian allowed him to join the team.

Rafael was secretly happy, his tail exploded like a sword mound, and shook: "I will take you flying today! You two just follow me, I can drag two together." Giant panda

girl: "Cut~"

Hua Xian asked He asked, "What's your skill?"

Among the group of cat clinical testers on the No. 888 cruise ship, the four-tailed cat was the strongest, even slightly better than the 20 sky tigers sent by the head of C sect. And the other party can also buy medicine with 10,000 points from the Dream Plane, so he must have real skills.

Seeing that he finally paid attention to him, Rafal said arrogantly: "I have a lot of skills. I am of the armor-piercing and assault department. I am extremely fast. For Zerg with strong defense, it is Tianke. The awakened skills of C level are , Breaking shield piercing; the B-level awakened skill is Four Tails. A-level and S-level, you two have no chance to experience it for the time being, and it is even more powerful." Xia Ya: "

Sister Xian, he is so stinky."

Giant panda dislike.

Hua Xian smiled and said, "Don't say that, Rafal is just young and energetic, so I can understand. Piercing and breaking shields is pretty good. I just watched the commentary of the B-level proving ground. The tentacle horror beast is a multi-tentacled, high-strength monster. Defensive insects, he does have an advantage in this ability."

The giant panda girl muttered: "So it's my one."

Hua Xian: "Xiaoya is a shield type?"

The giant panda Limei was a little depressed: "I C The level-level skill is Panda Defense, and the B-level skill is the Blessing of the Demon God, both of which add shields and defense to resist injuries."

Hua Xian comforted: "That's not very good, we have a shield girl in our team, and a sensitive attack melee armor-breaking , a remote output group control."