29

Chapter 29

At that time, Asen's eyes filled with tears: "It's delicious!"

The 195-year-old bear whimpered while eating, which was really unusual.

Dorothy picked up chopsticks of fried beef with shallots and almost swallowed his tongue: "This is not 10,000 times stronger than nutritional supplements!"

Jing Deng chewed the old duck and said with emotion: "To be able to eat this kind of food Even death is worth it!" He picked up another chopstick of lettuce, "Is this also Lingzhi? Manager, you treat the employees too well!" Such a precious thing, give them these employees as food

.

Ahhhhh!

I am so envious of Mr. Marshal, who can eat delicious food made by the store manager every day!

After eating the food cooked by Hua Xian, Jing Deng felt that he would never forget it for the rest of his life. What is the nutrient? I don't want to drink anymore, okay?

Arnold really didn't deceive them!

This is what a vacation is all about! Fairy days!

At the beginning, the members of Shura's team, who were still a little bit reserved, immediately revealed their true colors after tasting two mouthfuls of food. They frantically pulled the rice and put spoonfuls of meat and vegetables into the bowls, as if they were reincarnated from starvation. .

Rob!

Earn more points if you grab one more bite!

Golden Wing Butterfly glanced at his confidants and subordinates speechlessly, with disgust in his eyes.

No image at all.

Don't tell people everywhere that you are the subordinates of the marshal.

Then, he buried his head in the rice bowl and continued cooking.

Hua Xian looked at the meal, eating it like a war, a drop of cold sweat ran down his forehead: "Am I, I didn't cook enough?"

Qi Ming: Enough, it's not bad to cook it for these bastards.

Who dares to complain, cut him off!

Butterfly swept over with a commanding look.

The bastards immediately became honest, and they didn't dare to stretch out their fists to grab food, and they didn't dare to kick their brothers under the table, just to fill another bowl of old duck soup.

Sit upright, restrain your bandit nature, and eat elegantly.

Several pots of dishes have bottomed out.

There is not a single grain left in the big iron pot for steaming rice.

"Thank you boss for the hospitality." The twelve members of the Shura team saluted respectfully, "We will definitely come to work on time tomorrow!"

Hua Xian smiled: "Thank you."

After sending the employees away, she began to wash the pot , Wash the dishes, go back to the small bedroom to rest and sleep.

The next day, Hua Xian just got up, pushed open the door of the backyard, and saw twelve figures on the hill, busy walking in the mountain.

"They are so dedicated!"

Hua Xian couldn't help sighing, "It's rare to see such proactive employees."

Golden Wing Darkie: They ate so much rice from you, and felt guilty.