83

Chapter 83

Qi Ming's mood was extremely complicated at the moment.

He was fighting outside, and the target was in his home fifty thousand light years away, and he directly captured a main bug ship driven by the queen bee. This posture directly instigated the queen bee, good guy, the drones and worker bees that survived on the bug ship, It adds up to hundreds of thousands, and he said aggrievedly that he wanted to work for his partner, and he didn't want to be locked up.

He finally understood why the queen bee suddenly withdrew her aid to the rebel army at Star Gate E!

Not crazy.

Instead, he brought a group of bees to work here.

Qi Ming worried: "The queen bee is 2S-level, and she has an S-level drone beside her, and her strength is not weak."

Hua Xian: "Didn't Miya be disabled by you? I confiscated that S-level mecha. , Now it's labor reform in the flower field. The S-level Zerg mecha seems to have a hidden energy field that is awesome, and can be invisible. I will hand it over to the factory manager Shuoling and let him study it. If it is successfully copied, it can be Put it on the mechas and battleships of the Federation Army."

Qi Ming was even more surprised: "You actually got a complete Zerg mecha?"

The Zergs are actually very staunch and refuse to be captured. According to high-tech leaks, Zerg pilots will basically choose mechs to self-destruct.

The mecha technology of the Zerg is actually stronger than that of the Sulu Galaxy, and the performance of the mecha developed is better than the mecha works of the Shuguang Society.

But the problem is, it can't be done.

The Federation Legion once sent agents to sneak into the Zerg Galaxy Machinery Society to steal the mechs, but they all failed, and the other party was particularly vigilant.

Hua Xian smiled: "I added a clause to the captive labor contract, prohibiting the carrying of thermal weapons during part-time work, and there are two thousand floating cannons around him, so it's okay if he doesn't hand it over.

" He wants to go out, but he is even more reluctant to die. He still wants to accompany the queen bee, work in the flower field to make honey, and create a new era for the future of the bee family.

"Hey, just wait, these little bees will sign captive labor contracts later, as long as they have hidden thermal weapons on their bodies, they will all have to pay for it. At that time, all of them will be sent to Shuguang Branch for research, copying and development ."

More than 60 drones and hundreds of worker bees.

There are many mecha pilots inside, and the queen bee brought them to the main bug ship, which shows that they are somewhat capable. It is very likely that not only the deputy captain Jhin is equipped with Zerg mechs.

The worry on Qi Ming's brows eased a bit, not only did she do a good job, but she also gave the other party a favor.

"I'm worried about you, the Bee Clan who can't control this boat. How about this, I will send another 5,000-man army to garrison Qinshan City, and dispatch it to you to prevent the Bee Clan from not sincerely submitting and waiting for an opportunity to cause chaos."

After fighting for so many years, Qi Ming didn't like or trust the Zerg race.

Prepare for the worst.

"The queen bee is willing to be a captive. Pollen and honey can improve her race." Hua Xian thought for a while and said, "She supported the rebel army because the leader of the rebel army promised her a planet with abundant resources. This planet's resources are exhausted and it is about to collapse. I will try these captive laborers for a period of time, and if they perform well, you may sit down and have a good talk about the planet's resources." All she could say was to come forward to mediate and