48

Chapter 48 (1)

"Why do you laugh so strangely?"

The Marshal's suspicious voice came from beside his ears.

Hua Xian: "!"

She tried her best to suppress the corners of her mouth, restrained her gradually abnormal smile, and coughed lightly in embarrassment, "Then what, I'm studying cats, and my eyes are dazzled."

Qi Ming: "..."

Choose and choose, He just showed a strange smile, and he likes hairy ones so much?

He imagined for a while, if Hua Xiaoxian, a fluffy man, was allowed to control the federal cruiser No. 888, facing 500 fluffy cats of various breeds, would she be able to control it?

Certainly not!

"Master Marshal, why don't you help choose some?" Hua Xian thought, using someone else's spaceship, he could give more places to the Marshal's friends.

But these words came to Qi Ming's ears—help her choose some rivals in love, and help her choose the love cat of her dreams.

Suddenly, there was a feeling of helping someone choose the third, fourth, and fifth...

"No!"

Butterfly was annoyed.

Hua Xian: "For example, if you have a friend to say hello, 200 of the 500 spots will be allocated to you." Qi

Ming: "Do you know why they are looking for me?"

Meiyanzhong pulled back, when C star gate master Qiongyanhu patriarch called, she didn't think about it, the other party made a request, and based on the principle of multiple friends and multiple paths, she gave the other party twice as much as the request quota. She also admires the younger sister of the Qiongyanhu patriarch, who sacrificed herself for the Federation and became a vegetable, and is a heroine among women.

But, now that I think about it, the catnip M-1234 medicine was issued by the official blog account of the United Bliss Biopharmaceutical Factory. These important figures in the Sulu galaxy directly approached Qi Ming because they believed that through Qi Ming Ming can get the clinical test quota from himself.

Why are they so sure?

Are you so sure that you have a close relationship with Qi Ming?

Could it be that the evil Ming Xian CP force on Xingbo has already convinced some people to believe it.

Seeing that she didn't seem to be enlightened, Qi Ming sat on the sofa in a daze, sighed helplessly, and the golden butterfly wings swayed into pieces, and flew to the depths of the flowers in the backyard.

The Golden Winged Butterfly blended into the night and landed on a half-withered red rose.

It was the first rose she gave him back then. It has been a long time. Even though he took good care of it, it is almost past the flowering period and is on the verge of withering.

"Why did you find me through you? Because we often go on hot searches together, and everyone thinks that I'm covered by the Marshal, and I'm your little brother." Hua Xian murmured.

She was sleepy looking at the cats, and like a lottery, she casually ordered 300 cats.

There are less than 200 places left, which are going to be handed over to Qi Ming.

*. *. *

Second day.

Hua Xian received a call from her aunt.