107

Chapter 107

"Can it work?"

Eugene questioned, "Will that woman report you for infringement

if she finds out?

" , "I didn't use her product name, and I didn't use her formula. The raw milk is sterilized, and the macromolecular protein that the human body cannot absorb is enough. I have ordered the machine from Uncle Xu's machinery factory. , I guess it will be delivered in the afternoon."

Eugene still felt weird: "That woman has so many fans, and when she finds Lucky Fresh Milk, she will scold you on Xingbo and rape you." "

A bottle of fresh milk Huaxian sells it for 1,000 star coins. Brother, do you know that my breeding planet can produce more than 100,000 tons of fresh milk a day, how many bottles is it? Hundreds of millions of bottles!" Yulavi's pink pupils

changed It has become a darker rose red, "Whatever cyberbully or not, as long as you have the money, you can be scolded if you like."

Money and rights are the most real thing in your hands!

Eugene seemed to know her for the first time, and stared at her for a long time. This girl's ambition and hope were far beyond his imagination.

afternoon.

The large-scale milk processing machinery of the Xu family in the capital star was sent to planet A4407.

Yulavi couldn't wait and arranged to send a batch of raw milk for trial processing.

Pressed the parts for fresh milk processing.

The cracking light beam was used to sterilize and kill microorganisms, and at the same time cracked large protein molecules. In less than half an hour, thin fresh milk flowed out of the mechanical output pipe.

Yulavi took a cup, put it to her lips, and took a sip.

"Bah."

The taste was like dilute water, the taste of milk was very weak, and the fragrance was not enough, which made her unbearable, so she vomited it out on the spot, "How could this be? It's all fresh milk, how could the taste be so bad?"

Seeing this, Eugene also stepped forward.

He took a cup and tasted it, and said in distaste: "It's too bad to drink, my sister. Will anyone really buy this thing? I said it's unreliable. It was originally used as livestock feed to feed chickens and ducks. Why? It can be drunk by others."

Yulavi looked extremely serious.

There was a fire in her heart, and she was very unconvinced.

He took another sip of the happy milk sold by Huaxian, and compared the two: "The taste of happy fresh milk is at least ten times stronger than mine. What is the problem?" Eugene also poured a cup of

Huaxian She took a sip of fresh milk: "It's very sweet! It's a hundred times better than yours."

You Lawei's eyes twitched, and she wanted to put the crystal cup on her brother's head.

But her upbringing as a noble lady still made her hold back.

"Maybe some additives were added."

"Possibly, thickener? Milk flavor?" Eugene conjectured, "However, Happy Fresh Milk tastes very natural. Nutrients come in various flavors. Yes, I know the milk essence, it's a bit greasy, it's not the same."