135

Chapter 135

Mr. Ke never expected that the name "Lance" would be given to the giant panda robot in such a way.

Couldn't find the source at all.

The giant panda robot readily accepted. With a cute face, he pretended to be standing in the laboratory with the power plugged in behind his back, as if he was on standby. The mechanical scientists who came and went to get off work did not know that the robot had already set off a huge wave in its heart, and they were so happy that they wanted to dance in place to celebrate.

The young scolded scientist was the last to leave.

His eyes, like X-sight, wished he could directly peel off the giant panda robot's skin: "Huh." He hummed

softly.

Turn around and leave.

The giant panda robot interpreted greed and unwillingness from the eyes of the human being. The other party didn't even know that he was conscious, and he just regarded himself as a machine and a tool.

He waited and waited.

After waiting for a full 50 minutes, it was completely dark outside, and there was no one else in the Mechanical Research Institute except for a few security guards who were in charge of the night shift. The panda robot saw the right opportunity and sneaked out through the back door.

To leave by the back door, you also need to swipe your card and fingerprint recognition.

The Panda robot had already been prepared, so that the entire mechanical research institute was powered off for ten seconds, not only the credit card machine failed, but even the monitoring system failed. It slipped out smoothly.

The security guards in the security room were chatting and eating roast duck, and didn't notice the ten-second anomaly at all.

The panda robot escaped from the research institute through a dark alley.

At the end of the alley, monitor the blind area. There is a car.

Sitting in the driver's seat, the formal flower leisurely. At seven o'clock in the evening, she was here and waited for about ten minutes.

"Master!"

The panda robot slid into the car, sat on the co-pilot's seat excitedly, and closed the door, "You came to see me."

Hua Xian looked at Fluffy beside him, felt warm in his heart, stretched out his hand, and stroked his fur: "Well, how are you doing these days? People from the Institute of Mechanical Engineering, did you make things difficult for you?" Panda

Housekeeping The robot shook its head: "It didn't make things difficult for me."

Very sensible.

I don't want the master to worry, she is already very satisfied if she can come to visit him.

The corners of Hua Xian's lips slightly raised, and he stroked the soft paws of the panda robot: "That's good, let's go, I'll take you to see the blue sea." This

is a special request from Lance.

Keding is also the wish of the little panda five thousand years ago. What she can do is to help each other realize it one by one.

"The sea... I haven't seen it yet."

The panda robot's eyes showed anticipation, "Master is so kind."