123

Chapter 123

"Receive the reward!"

Hua Xian took a deep breath.

After nearly half a year of effort, the mental power has been raised from 0 to S all the way. Walking step by step, completing tasks, running a flower shop and running a city, is full of a sense of accomplishment.

With an S-level mental power, she will become a real powerful force.

There is a huge hurdle between A-level and S-level. In the Federation Corps, only S-ranks can apply to become a school-level senior official. The reason why she was able to successfully apply before was because of vigorously promoting Lingzhi.

[Host please be prepared, the promotion process will be a little painful. ]

Gram total warm reminder.

Hua Xian returned to the small bedroom.

There is no one at home, so Qi Ming went to the immigration office to get busy. Recently, the number of applicants in the immigration office is particularly large. If there are too many people, there will inevitably be some disputes, especially when the other party is a rich and powerful person, the dispute requires the marshal to come forward in person. Settled.

Hua Xian sent a message to her fiancé: Go home early.

She didn't directly say that she was going to upgrade, because it was related to Mr. Ke's golden finger. For a long time, Hua Xian has always been adhering to the secret of traveling between two worlds, not telling anyone, even if it is very close!

It's not that she doesn't trust Qi Ming.

The ancients said it well, the Dao is fifty, the Tianyan is forty-nine, and the human escape is one. The ancestors told us that there is still a thread in everything. Even if all things in the world know all fifty laws of operation, the sages can only deduce forty-nine, and there is still a thread of unknowns.

In the immigration office, a planet owner and a high-ranking federal official had a dispute. Both of them had gone through the immigration procedures, but they both fell in love with the same villa near the Happy Flower Theme Park. They had been arguing for an hour. , and even almost fought.

Qi Ming suppressed the two, forced the two to separate, and the staff mediated.

Just at this time.

The optical brain shook.

This is Qi Ming's special attention to his daughter-in-law's setting. When he opened it, it was indeed a message sent by his wife.

The marshal, who was originally dark-faced, immediately smiled when he saw the phrase "go home early" and said, "Okay."

My wife must be missing me.

"Don't rob this villa, both of you. There is a flower community next to the park. The environment is very good and the location is good. Aoting lives there. You two should move there." Qi Ming ordered.

The planet owner was stunned: "Colonel Odin?"

Another high-ranking federal official said happily: "Okay! You can be neighbors with Colonel Odin. If you don't want the villa, you will live in Huahua Community." He was originally a member of the Federal Legion people.

Ao Ting and Qi Ming rebuilt their old relationship, and the whole Federation Legion knew about the harmonious relationship.

Being a neighbor with Colonel Odin and building a good relationship will bring endless benefits. Maybe if you are lucky, you can even get on the line of a 4S-level marshal!