8

Chapter 8

Hua Xian's former boss is notoriously short-tempered and likes to scold employees who don't like him. I blocked his cell phone number, I guess he was so angry that he threw a teacup in the office right now.

She has been working in this company for almost a year, and she has seen her former boss smash teacups seven times.

"Finally, I don't have to be so angry anymore."

Hua Xian felt more at ease than ever before, and her steps couldn't help but lighten up. With money, she has the confidence to resign.

She took a taxi and went to the nearest farmers market.

There are not many people in the farmer's market, and the location is close to the outskirts of the city. There are agricultural material stores, seed wholesalers, grain and oil wholesalers, and even vegetable dealers who come here to buy goods. But without exception, there are almost no young people on this street, and they are all plainly dressed uncles and aunts. Walking leisurely on this street, they look like aliens.

She walked into a wholesale seed store, and there were many bags of seeds on display on the shelves.

"Boss, how do you sell lettuce seeds?"

"One bag costs RMB 1.5, and the minimum batch size is 30 bags."

"Oh, I want one bag." In fact, one bag is enough. So little big.

The shopkeeper looked like a middle-aged farmer, and gave her a look: "The seeds here are only for wholesale."

Hua Xian was embarrassed: "Then sell me a bag for three yuan, is that okay?"

The shopkeeper took a bag of lettuce Seeds: "Take it."

Huaxian smiled: "I also want some hulled rice, which can be used to raise seedlings. The wholesale price is double, and I can retail it to me."

The shopkeeper proposed a bag of five catties, and brought Rice with husks: "These, twenty. Little girl, did you buy these because you want to grow them on the balcony? You can try coriander seeds, which are easy to feed, grow fast, and can be harvested one after another. I can pinch a few as seasonings."

Hua Xian thinks this proposal is good: "Okay, let's have another bag of coriander seeds."

In the end I paid twenty-five dollars in total.

I am afraid that there is nowhere to squander the huge sum of five million.

There is a flower and bird market next door to the farmer's market. After she bought vegetable and rice seeds, she went next door to buy flower seeds. In flower shops, there are usually flower seeds for sale.

"People in the Sulu galaxy seem to yearn for roses. Buy some rose seeds. Although this thing has a long growth cycle, don't worry. You can develop a few acres of flower fields and spend a few months to cultivate slowly." Hua

Xian Bought rose seeds, sunflower seeds.

"Do you need to prepare some mixed nutrient soil? Roses are not easy to germinate, and the exclusive nutrient soil is easier to raise." "

Thank you, no need." Hua Xian rejected the offer.

"Girl, you should have never raised roses. These things are very delicate, and their germination rate is very low. They must be planted in mixed nutrient soil at a temperature of more than 20 degrees. Cover it with plastic wrap, and it will take a week for it to germinate."