68

Chapter 68

It's dad again.

Although Hua Xian can feel that the chairman likes her very much, the appreciation that the elders have for the younger generation, but... let's ask.

"Sir, may I ask you a question?"

"Yes."

"Why, claiming to be your father? Whose father?"

"Ah, this—" The chairman's father, Butterfly, smiled without panicking, "I am Xiao Ming's father, his mother left early, and I am his only son, who has been both a father and a mother these years. When his mother was pregnant, I always hoped that Xiao Ming would be a girl." Hua

Xian He couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief, it turned out to be Qi Ming's father.

She thought too much, the speaker probably didn't mean that...

"When I saw Xiao Xian, you felt very kind. I thought it would be great if you were also my child, and we will be with Xiao Ming in the future." The corners of Speaker Qi's lips curved Deepen, the overtones, marry me, be my daughter-in-law, she will be my child.

"Do you want to be filial to you with the Marshal?"

"Yes, yes." The young couple.

"Understood, you want me to be your daughter. The Speaker looks very kind, and it really makes people feel like a father." "

..."

Speaker Qi fell into silence.

No, girl! It's the daughter-in-law, not the daughter! !

Hua Xian said solemnly: "I already have an aunt who loves me very much, and I have entered her household registration. I respect my aunt very much, as if I were a mother. I have never met my biological parents, and I have never felt what a father's love is. If you wish, I can respect and love you as a father."

She, who was an orphan in both worlds, suddenly felt hopeful.

It seems that multiple dads are not bad.

Speaker Qi wanted to cry. He almost had a premonition that the father-son relationship he had just repaired with his son was on the verge of breaking down. Instead of finding a daughter-in-law for his son, he found a younger sister for his son.

"I made some new bread with creamy strawberry jam. I'll send it to you. The marshal likes sweets. He said butterflies like sweet things. You should do the same." Hua Xian opened the cupboard and took out a large bottle of strawberry jam. Butter, "I'll send these to you and spread them on the center of the toast bread provided by the Federation Army. It's sweet and delicious. Ah, by the way, the sugar cane in the field seems to be ripening soon. I'll send you some. Add some irrigation Spicy jerky and quick-frozen dumplings."

Hua Xian said while packing up, full for the chairman Qi who is keen to be a father to others, and packed out a large box of delicious food, full of half of it. A tall box.

Speaker Qi: I'm sorry son, she gave too much. Dad is really hungry.

"Xiaoxian is so kind, Dad is so happy."

"If you like it, I can send it to you often in the future." Huaxian said, "You and your aunt are both in Capital Star, so I will send two copies of food and one copy." From her place, a copy will be delivered to Qi's family."

Chairman Qi was very touched, it's better to be a daughter, and the caring little padded jacket: "Dad likes it so much!

" Go over and change the bed."