61

Chapter 61

"Qi Ming is coming back?"

Hua Xian couldn't help but feel joy rising in her heart.

Counting it, she had been separated from Little Butterfly for nearly half a month.

Although during the process, the two of them often kept in touch, and they would make phone calls every now and then, but the Golden Winged Butterfly was not by her side, so she was somewhat uncomfortable.

"Yes."

Chairman Qi keenly noticed the faint joy on the girl's face, very good! Son, this is very hopeful! The girl doll obviously cares about you too!

"There is no war in the Federation for the time being, and the Sulu galaxy needs to recuperate. It is not suitable for continuous war with the Zerg. In the past half a month, Xiao Ming has almost dealt with the military affairs accumulated before. The rest, he can do it at intervals." Empty connection processing. Moreover, from my personal point of view, the importance of spiritual plants to the Federation is far higher than that of war." The speaker

brought a pot of roses as he spoke, coughed lightly, and said, "Still One thing, the flower bed you gave to Xiao Ming was forcibly requisitioned by the chairman. Hey, I am old and have suffered many war wounds. At night, my back hurts and my legs cramp. Since I slept with this rose Hua, my waist is no longer sore, and my legs are no longer aching."

A drop of cold sweat ran down Hua Xian's forehead: "..."

So.

Mr. Speaker, are you robbing the bed where your son sleeps?

"When Xiaoming was about to leave, he was angry with his father because of this pot of roses." Chairman Qi was heartbroken, "Dad just wants to sleep comfortably." Hua Xian: "Uh...

Little Butterfly actually likes the bed very much." , when he was in the flower field, he didn't like others to touch his sleeping flowers."

She could almost imagine Qi Ming's displeasure.

Before leaving, the rose bed where he slept for half a month was forcibly confiscated by the old father.

Speaker Qi sighed softly: "Xiao Ming is just a bit stubborn, he is a little stubborn, and it is difficult to change. I know that I shouldn't use my expatriate quota to threaten him and change this rose bed, but he doesn't reply to messages, calls, etc. No, when I sent him to the Amentis, he turned the back of his head and ignored me, which made me sad."

Hua Xian: Suddenly, I don't know how to complain.

Mr. Speaker, is completely different from the image you see on TV and the Star Network on weekdays.

"Xiao Xian, you are a good girl, Xiao Ming cares about you very much, listen to you, please help me persuade him, don't be angry, I still have to answer the phone." Chairman Qi distressed, "Especially when you open the federal government

. During the parliament, he was also a member of the council, and I needed to connect with him, if he hung up directly, I would lose face."

Hua Xian: "...Okay."

The father and son had conflicts and delayed going to work.

Not advisable.

I have to persuade Little Butterfly.

The more Chairman Qi looks at the future daughter-in-law, the more satisfied he is. In the past, when the mother of the child was still alive, the father and son had conflicts, which were all mediated by the mother of the child; now, finally, there is another woman who can mediate the conflict between the father and the son. .