148

Chapter 148

Don Abraham couldn't believe what he heard.

The pilot of this golden mech, which looks like a Valkyrie descending, is actually his most despised flower idler? !

But the voice reverberating over the high seas was so clear, the tone was cold, and the killing was decisive. With absolute strength, he beheaded the head of the locust patriarch. Like cutting a block of tofu, it was chopped into several pieces, causing explosions one after another.

The explosive blast blasted out, turning the seawater into a sea of ​​flames like fuel oil.

"I lost..."

Don Abraham laughed miserably, and suddenly realized what the gap was in front of this golden Dawn Mecha that was more than 20 meters away.

He was dripping wet and wounded.

His hands were handcuffed, and he was arrested in the San Angel.

There were originally 6 bug-ship aircraft carriers around, and one main aircraft carrier was bombarded with a ship-slashing light blade and a beam nuclear-powered cannon. The other 5 bugships, as if they had lost their backbone, were terrified and fled one after another.

"The new Federal Speaker killed the patriarch! The main bug ship has blown up, hurry up and withdraw!" "

The four lifesaving bug boats have been captured, run!"

"Evacuate! The speed is adjusted to Mach 18, the rotation is 180 degrees, and the maximum horsepower , left the capital Xinggonghai, and flew to the main battlefield to seek the rescue of the mechanical insect mother... Ah, no, that golden God of War is too fast! Its speed is ten times that of our insect ship—" The captain of a bug ship

looked Looking at the golden dawn that was getting closer and closer in front of the main console, his pupils dilated, his facial features twisted, and he screamed.

next second.

Hua Xian was controlling the mecha, and the beam of the ship-cutting blade more than 20 meters in his hand stabbed at the main control room of the bug ship again: "Escape? Let's leave all of them!

" It was cross-cut by Huaxian, leaving shocking explosion marks.

The mecha kicked out a pulse, crushing several locusts that had fled in a hurry in the smoke and flames of war.

In the hands of the locust soldiers, they were still holding crops and plants looted from the fields of ordinary people in the capital, and the full ears of wheat became their plants, chewing on them.

When locusts cross the border, not a single blade of grass grows.

This war has lasted for three or four days, and the capital star has become devastated. All the planted farmlands have been eaten up by locusts. They still have a strong desire to destroy and smashed many buildings in the city. Roads are full of cracks, buildings collapsed. The demolition office dare not do this.

finally.

It took Hua Xian a day to blow up three of the six bug ships and capture three of them.

The federal soldiers on the San Angel, with reddish eyes, excitedly welcomed their new speaker——Golden Dawn returned home. The huge mecha of more than 20 meters landed on the aircraft carrier and entered the large operation and maintenance room.

Hua Xian opened the cockpit.

Go down the spiral elevator.

After landing, she took off the helmet, her hair was a little messy, but her eyes were extremely bright, and there was a slight smile on the corner of her lips.