5

Chapter 5

After seeing off the guests, Hua Xian was not idle.

She decided to stick the lavender.

Twenty bunches were sold today, but there are only fourteen lavenders in the backyard, totaling more than two hundred lavender branches. If the sales continue like this, the supply will run short. It is necessary to expand the planting area and production.

It doesn't matter if there are no flower seeds, you can remove the mature lavender twigs and plant them with cuttings.

After earning some money, Hua went to the supermarket on this small street to buy some equipment needed for inserting the rod.

"What, plastic film? Where is that kind of thing." The little supermarket owner shook his head.

"What about the plastic wrap?" Hua Xian thought, anyway, when inserting the rod, it is covered with plastic film for moisturizing, heat preservation, and dust prevention. The plastic wrap is more effective, but it is just a little more expensive.

"There is plastic wrap, huh, the second shelf on the west side shelf."

Hua Xian walked over and directly took off more than ten rolls of plastic wrap from the shelf.

The little boss of the supermarket stared round his eyes.

Hua Xian: "Boss, is there any more in the warehouse? Not enough."

The little supermarket boss was taken aback. Who needs so much plastic wrap at home?

"There are still fifty rolls in the warehouse."

"I want them all."

"..."

I just earned 10,000 star coins, and I have enough funds to buy a total of 64 rolls of plastic wrap and a hundred nutrition bars.

Nutrition bars are unpalatable, but even if she is hungry, she has no pots and pans and no ingredients for cooking, so she can't cook for herself. More importantly, this nutrient can be used as a fertilizer after dilution. It has been verified that it can also accelerate the growth of plants, shortening the growth cycle by nearly double, a bit like the growth hormone on the earth. But this nutritional bar is taken orally by federal citizens with three meals a day, and even the federal army eats it. Obviously, it has no side effects.

Hua Xian carried the big bag, returned to the happy flower shop, and went straight to the backyard.

The golden-winged butterfly basked leisurely on the lavender flowers, squinting its eyes, and remained motionless.

"It's broad daylight, and it still looks like it can't wake up."

Hua Xian felt that the butterfly was a little strange.

But without thinking too much, I took out the silver scissors and flower hoe, picked some mature and plump lavender flower branches, and cut them off.

She has checked that the soil in this flower garden is loose, sandy and slightly acidic soil, and poured with an appropriate amount of water, it is a natural hotbed suitable for planting stems.

Buried cuttings one by one in the soft and breathable soil, sprinkled a thin layer of diluted nutrient with a small watering can, then pulled off the plastic wrap, covered it, and kept it warm and moisturized.

From dusk to work, has been busy until dark.

Gold Wing Dark Butterfly woke up at some point, he was on his new "bed", staring at Huaxian's insertion rod intently, what was she doing?