80

Chapter 80

"Invisible energy field protection, activate!"

In the main cockpit of the huge Zerg starship, the deputy captain wore a dark military uniform and commanded the severely damaged battleship. "The queen bee has been seriously injured and must be hidden."

" Received."

A stream of data flashed across the main operation screen, and a layer of energy field light particles appeared on the surface of the huge Zerg starship.

Like a mountain of insect ships, they disappear inch by inch and are perfectly hidden.

The high technology of the Zerg does not lag behind the Sulu Galaxy. Ninety percent of the Zerg are berserkers, keen on war and conquest, so every year the Zerg spends huge sums of money on the research and development of hot weapons.

Just like the hidden energy field of this bugship, it can be invisible. Once turned on, it will not be detected by the opponent's radar, and there will be no heat source reaction. They confronted Qi Ming's Amentis on planet E0068, accidentally lost, and were hit hard. It was because of their concealed energy field, they evaded pursuit, and then turned into the asteroid belt in the dark and dense uninhabited land , get rid of the pursuit.

"How is the queen bee?"

The main captain of this bug ship was originally the queen bee Miya, but she was cut off her front wings and tail pins during the confrontation with the Marshal of the Sulu Galaxy, and was seriously injured. During the rescue by the Drone military doctor, the control of the bug ship fell into the hands of the deputy captain for the time being, and he led everyone to flee.

The idea of ​​the deputy captain is to stay away from the battlefield of Stargate E, hide in the edge of the remote galaxy of the Sulu galaxy, and then take the opportunity to find the entrance of the space turbulence wormhole and return to the Zerg galaxy.

The soldier on the side replied respectfully: "Your Majesty the Queen Bee, your mental power has lost control, and you have suffered from a serious mental power explosion. And you are already unconscious, and the place where the tail needle is broken is bleeding profusely... Moreover, the military doctor also said that Qi Ming's 3S pupil technique seems to have hurt her brain."

The deputy captain frowned: "So serious?"

He is one of the attendants of the queen bee, and he and the queen have conceived many children, and some of those children have grown up. Worker bees, some of which are still eggs, are developing in the hive, "I'll go and see her."

The bugship had already gone into hiding, and after tracking their reaction to the heat source for a day and night, it also disappeared. This means that they successfully got rid of Qi Ming's federal army.

The deputy captain pushed open the automatic alloy gate of the main cabin.

Float some distance.

Arriving at the residence under the crown of the queen bee, this is the most luxurious room in the entire starship. Because the queen bee was seriously injured and her mental power was out of control, the worker bee soldiers sealed the room with the hardest cosmic metal onium.

But even so, when the vice-captain pushed open the metal onium door, he still felt a mental force like a hurricane cutting, cutting it out of control.

Accompanied by the woman's extremely painful and shrill screams.

The deputy captain was caught off guard, a strand of gray-blue hair was cut off, and a bloodstain was left on his cheek, oozing blood.