74

Chapter 74

Hua Xian has empathy for those with 0 mental power.

She has checked the information and found that there are two situations in which the spiritual power cannot be awakened. One is that there is no mimicry at birth, which belongs to the most serious "disability", and it is absolutely impossible to awaken the spiritual power; the second is that the family has passed through generations. Hundreds of thousands of years have been a certain kind of fixed mimicry, engraved into the family genes, a child is born with a certain kind of fixed mimicry, but he (she) still has 0 mental power and cannot awaken.

Hua Xian belongs to the former. The Hua family is in the H Star Gate. It is a relatively small family with loose members. It often intermarries with different mimics, which leads to various mimics in the offspring. Juli belongs to the latter. Her parents, grandparents Great-grandfathers are all orange cats.

"Okay, Lord Mayor."

Dean Ge Wen gave Juli an injection to stabilize her condition, and then responded to the new task issued by Xia Huaxian.

"In Qinshan City, there are not a few people with 0 mental power. The proportion of spiritual power in the Sulu galaxy is 0, according to big data statistics, it is 5/1000. But the actual situation is that developed star gates, rich planets, first-tier cities It is lower than this ratio, while poor planets and backward cities are higher than the value ratio, because many people with 0 mental power cannot find a job, and if it is difficult to survive in a big city, they will switch to a small backward city to survive." Hua leisurely flipped through the market

. The Bureau's internal database, regarding the city's census statistics for the past three years, "Qinshan City has a population of 2.3 million, if the ratio is 5/1000, there should be more than 11,000 people with 0 mental power. , but in fact, the city's exact count is 30,000."

The situation is even more severe than imagined.

This also means that in her city, more than 30,000 people are suffering from unemployment, extreme poverty, being discriminated against and looked down upon by all parties, and even to the point of being reduced to the streets.

"Not only in Qinshan City, but also lower-ranked star gates have a higher ratio of mental power to 0."

Jin Yi Mingdie said, "It is almost impossible to see people with 0 mental power in the capital star, because they can't survive at all. No No one wants any welfare protection, even applying for a job as a cleaner."

Hua Xian sighed softly: "The federation does not protect the rights and interests of the weakest."

Qi Ming: "I was in the federal parliament, and I proposed the welfare bill for people with 0 spiritual power, but it was rejected by more than 80% of the votes. Although it is cruel, the most important thing for the development of a galaxy civilization is resources. Many people in the federal parliament think that , they can't make any contribution to the galaxy, and they will consume resources, which is not beneficial to the development of civilization."

Some people even use the genetic evolution theory to say that those with 0 mental power are the result of the failure of genetic evolution, and sooner or later they will die in the torrent of time. Be eliminated.

Interstellar development is too fast, 95% of high-paying jobs require the use of large machines, and those machines cannot be controlled without mental power. You can't blame other entrepreneurs' capital for not hiring you, you can't pay the value of your labor, and they don't do charity.

It's just that as time goes on, this kind of prejudice will permeate all aspects of life, and low-end jobs that don't require mental control are unwilling to hire them, making it even more difficult for the weakest at the bottom.