31

Chapter 31
The doubts about her aunt's new boyfriend, Cleveland Cole, were temporarily thrown away by Hua Xian, and her attention was all in her mind, on the world tree mimic panel displayed by the Klein bottle.

"The growth rate was originally 1, but now it has become 2, and the branches that can be used have directly become 12."

Hua Xian could not hide his joy, "The most important thing is that an attack skill has been derived, you can try the effect ."

She was the only one in the room.

For the convenience of displaying, she went to the backyard flower garden, near the rose field, there was an open space.

Huaxian was there, turning into a mimetic, a small tree about 1.5 meters high, the thickness of an adult man's arm, the bark was healthy silver white, and the branches on the top were twelve in total. It is nearly one meter long, flexible and powerful, with verdant green leaves, glowing with endless vitality.

This time, there will be no more uncontrollable, weird situations where the branches are shaking hands. All the twelve branches are very well-behaved, swaying gently, and emitting a faint green awn. She can precisely control every branch through her mental power.

"Tree and vine imprisonment."

She tried it.

Twelve branches were sent out in an instant, as flexible as soft whips, and the target locked on a half-meter-high stone in front of him.

The stones were tightly bound, and the vines weaved into an airtight net in almost a second, wrapping the target firmly inside.

There were two green, seed-like things that ran out of the vines and burrowed into the crevices of the stones.

"Huh?"

Hua Xian was stunned, "My mimicry can produce tree seeds by itself?"

Moreover, tree seeds seem to be one of the methods of attack.

The tree species parasitized into the stone in an instant, began to absorb the remaining nutrients in the stone, tried hard to germinate, and broke out of the ground——

However, this rock is really weak, there is no nutrition in it, and it still failed to germinate in the end.

And those imprisoned tree vines also shattered the stone into powder in the process. The small green seeds seemed a little aggrieved, not "full", and got back into the mother vine.

"What if the target of the skill release is not a stone, but a living thing?"

A thought suddenly appeared in Hua Xian's mind, "If the tree vines are imprisoned, will the tree seeds be directly sown into the living body and absorb the living things directly?" The vitality of things, take root and germinate, and then explode directly from the inside?"

She imagined the scene a little bit, and felt bloody and shocking.

Her botanical mimicry seems to be quite violent, not at all as harmless as it looks.

In this backyard, there is no skill release object that she can experiment with.

At this moment, the Golden Winged Butterfly, who was originally cultivating in the rose field, stared intently at her branches, with strange lights shining in her golden pupils, and flew over with fluttering wings.

Qi Ming originally thought that Hua Xian's plant-based mimicry would be a healing-type skill, but he didn't expect it to be a combination of strong control and violent attack.

This is a bit interesting.

So, feel free to test it.

Golden Wing Butterfly threw a "Dream Core" data terminal across the air. That thing is the size of a thumb, and it is the key to connect to the plane of dreams. Federation military students and active personnel of the Federation Corps often use "it" when they do training, assessment, and plane tests.

Just press the "dream core" data terminal to enter a deep sleep and enter a virtual dream plane. In the dream plane, there are proving grounds suitable for various levels of mental power, mimic arenas, machine battlefields, and interstellar war simulations. battlefield. The dream plane can connect the brain neurons of the entrants, and the testers who enter can display the same mental power and strength as in the real world.

If you die in combat training in the dream plane, you will only be forced to log out, and your body in real life will not die.

This design not only allows the testers to experience life and death in battle, ensures that they go all out and is stimulated to their special potential, but also ensures the safety of the testers. In the regular training of the federal army, it has been passed down from generation to generation.

Hua Xian felt something flying over, and almost subconsciously, she wrapped the "flying thing" with vines.

Paji

successfully pressed the "Dream Core".

A strong electric shock flowed through all limbs, Hua Xian only felt the branches all over his body go numb, his eyes went dark, and he fell into a coma in an instant.

When I woke up again, I found myself standing at a strange entrance.

[Welcome to the Dream Plane, a trialist, it is detected that you are logging in for the first time, please set your name, gender, and shape to pinch your face. 】

Hua Xian is a little confused: "Dream Plane?"

[The full name of the Dream Plane is the Dream Core Plane of the Sulu Galaxy Federation Army-style training. 】

Hua Xian thinks of the small round core entwined by the tree vines, it seems to have flown from the rose field - it can only be thrown by the little butterfly.

She had a lot of trust in the Golden Winged Butterfly, thinking that the little butterfly would not harm her, so she followed the prompts from the data terminal and set her name as "Xian" and her gender as "Female".

"Can you pinch the shape as you like?"

Menghe data terminal replied yes, Hua Xian simply let himself go, pinched an ice pier, and went in.

She glanced over and found that there were quite a few people at the login entrance, half of them were mimetic logins, and half of them maintained the appearance of the Federation Corps and Federation Military Academy, and at most their facial features were made more refined.

Hua Xian felt that it would not be too abrupt if she squeezed her face into ice.

Because, she saw that someone logged in with the mimic appearance of a giant panda.

That chubby giant panda opened its panda eyes wide and stared at Bingdundun Huaxian. His eyes seemed to see a fellow villager. When he opened his mouth, it was a girl's voice: "Hi, are you also from the Xia family?"

Hua Xian: "...No."

The panda mimic girl, didn't give up, and smiled next to Bingdundun: "Don't lie to me, there is only the Xia family in the B star gate in the Sulu galaxy, which is a panda mimic passed down from generation to generation. "

Bingdundun Huaxian: "I made the shape casually."

The panda girl didn't believe it: "It's impossible to be so realistic if you make it casually. I am a student in Class 2 of the third year of the Federal Military Academy. There are very few girls in the military academy. I can meet the same family. It's even more difficult for people who are friends with you. Let's make friends."

The other party sent a friend request through the "Dream Core" data terminal.

Hua Xian took a look, the name of this panda girl's dream plane is Xia Ya.

Just aiming at the mimicry of the other party, the friend must also pass it! The national treasure of Great China!

"Xia Xian, are you also in the Federal Military Academy? What grade and class are you in?" Xia Ya was quite excited, and a giant panda that was so round and fluffy was circling around her, a little silly, "Dream After the plane goes out, can I also go to you?"

Bingdundun Huaxian was automatically changed by the other party to accept her as a family, and she didn't bother to correct it: "It's not a federal military school student."

Xia Ya was so shocked that the panda ears They all stood up: "Then you are an active female soldier of the Federation Corps? That's amazing! So it's a senior!"

Hua Xian: "..."

The misunderstanding is getting bigger and bigger.

If she said that she just picked up something thrown by the butterfly at home and accidentally strayed into this dream plane, would anyone believe it?

"Senior, I am a D-level spiritual power, and I am going to participate in a Nick Scorpion training ground." The panda girl clung to this "clan" Bingdundun, "Do you want to go together?" "Okay .

"

When we didn't get to the training ground, there happened to be a plush panda leading the way, which was not very good.

She likes fluffy, but the fluffy hired at home are all grown men, according to the rules of the interstellar world, they can't be touched casually.

She didn't know it at first, and touched the fur of foxes, alpacas, chinchillas, and Greenland seals.

Later, Arnold reminded her that it is okay to pluck the hair, but it must not touch the ears and tail. These two parts are very important parts with high sensitivity, and only furry companions can touch them.

A Nuo also said that this kind of behavior of stroking this tail and touching that ear belongs to the behavior of a queen.

Hua Xian thought about it carefully, and felt that it was too shameful to have a harem in the Federation Army. After all, she hadn't even talked to a partner so far.

She looks at the fluffy employees at home all day long, and she can only look at them but not touch them, and her hands are itchy.

"Here we are, the D-level training ground."

In front of him, there are ten light gates in total, the light is like a flowing vortex starry sky. Ten people can be allowed to enter at the same time for half an hour of training, and the results will be determined by the number of Nick scorpions killed.

Bingdundun Huaxian and panda Xia Ya waited at the door for a while.

The test and training of the last batch of ten people was over, and the results of each of them appeared on the light gate.

Gate 1: Hunt down 2 Nick scorpions.

Gate 2: Kill 0 Nick scorpions and log out after dying.

Gate No. 3: Hunt down one Nick scorpion, and log out after dying.

...

Hua Xian looked all the way down, and found that out of the ten test and training light doors, only six testers came out in the end, and four died. The maximum number of hunted is 5.

The panda Xia Ya on the side said: "Killing five of them is a very good result. The Nick scorpion in this light gate is a one-to-one restoration of Nick scorpion, the vanguard insect armor soldier in the interstellar Zerg war. The scorpion tail is very poisonous. Strong, with a combined attack power of 1,200 jin. This is equivalent to killing five enemies directly on the battlefield."

"It's our turn."

Hua Xian now understands why Little Butterfly gave herself the key to enter the Dream Plane. This is for her to test the attack power of the World Tree Mimic.

However, why does Little Butterfly have a "Dream Core" data terminal? Isn't that guy some starry sky beast?

Why are there internal training facilities for the Federation Corps and the Federation Military Academy?

Hua Xian is not stupid, and vaguely guessed a possibility - her family's Butterfly Bao'er may not be a beast at all, but a person closely related to the Federation!

"I'll settle the score with you after I leave the Dream Plane." Hua Xian gritted her teeth.

The next round of testing has begun.

The Bingdun-shaped Hua Xian stepped out in one step and entered the second light door on the left. It was the one that "died" just now.

The world behind the door is a desolate Gobi desert filled with dust.

The weather was harsh, visibility was low, the sun was burning overhead, and the earth was roasted and cracked like a hungry mouth.

After Hua Xian walked a few steps forward, she was already sweating profusely: "The Dream Plane developed by the Federation is really amazing, even the sensations of sweating, scorching heat, and wind and sand blinding the eyes are all simulated so realistically that it makes you feel ashamed." It's like being there."

She almost thought that this was the real world.

There is no holographic simulation combat training ground on Earth.

"Hiss—"

is the hiss of a bug.

The dust storm intensified.

Hua Xian felt the danger was approaching. She possessed D-level mental power and the width of her mental domain was as wide as a building. Her perception of enemy attacks was ten times that of ordinary people.

The body instantly changed from a cute and icy pier to a real world tree mimic.

A few tree vines rushed towards the back with a "swoosh".

Heat source close, locked, two.

Imprisonment by vines!

Hua Xian turned around, and saw two extremely tall, ferocious gray-brown scorpions with a full three meters in length, with sharp leather armor, long and upturned scorpion tails, and a huge sharp poisonous needle at the tip, reflecting in the dim sunlight. The bright red poisonous light pierced her head.

Nick Scorpion, I'm going to blow her head off with a scorpion tail needle!

The tree vine seemed to be flexible, but in fact, it used softness to overcome rigidity, tightly entangled the poisonous scorpion needle, and another tree vine climbed over, imprisoning the insect's tail.

Nick Scorpion's tail couldn't move anymore, it let out a hissing roar angrily, and smashed its pincers, which were bigger than the meteor hammer, in the air.

The third tree vine entangled Nick's scorpion's giant pincers.

While being imprisoned, tree seeds were sown in.

The seeds crazily absorbed the flesh and blood of the Nick scorpion, sprouting in a second, growing in a second, and branching in a second.

"Crackling"

is the sound of the flesh and blood of insects bursting open.

In less than three seconds, the Nick scorpion, which was more than three meters high, was "parasitized" by the tree species of the world tree, and became a pool of "fertilizer", collapsed on the ground, and smoked twice. The small saplings on the top grew and became more lush, becoming a big tree, and the Zerg shell below also shrank.

There were two Nick scorpions sneaking up, the one on the left died suddenly, and the one on the right didn't stop, roaring and attacking.

"Trees and vines imprisoned."

On the right, there was an extra bug bursting with flesh and blood, and a towering tree grew out, with a strange blood glow in the green leaves.

Hua Xian raised his eyebrows: "This skill is really useful in actual combat."

Since it is a training ground, it is impossible to have only a few scattered bugs, and it is even possible to have a small bug nest.

The hunt begins.

The same bloody smell wafted in the air, and soon seven or eight Nick scorpions came looking for it.

If you are not skilled enough to use it for the first time, it will become handy after a few more times.

"Three trees."

"Five trees."

"Ten trees."

...

Huaxian is like a walking tree planting machine, an "environmental protection" artist.

Kill the Quartet and breed special.

She didn't know at all that among the same group of testers who entered with her, three of them had already logged out, and six of them had left the world behind the "gate" one by one.

"Gate No. 1, log out by death."

"Gate No. 4, kill 2 Nick scorpions."

The panda Xia Ya was panting, with a bright red cross wound on her body and a slight scorpion poison, and she walked with a limp Land, came out from the No. 4 door: "I can't do it... the limit."

The trial time is fifteen minutes.

However, there are very few testers who can persist in it for fifteen minutes. Many of them choose to come out early in order to prevent death, so as not to invalidate the results.

"Look, door No. 2, she has killed ten Nick scorpions!"

"I admit, she is very strong."

"Fourteen!"

"Twenty-four!"

"She is a monster, right? Is this person really a D-rank? So far, the D-rank training ground of Nick Scorpion has set a record of 15. Is it a D-rank poisonous bird from a federal military academy? It's the restraint that made the record."

"My family, this time, she has killed 30 animals, which is twice the record!" "

How did you do it? Damn it! Can I apply to watch the training records?"

"She was trained in invisibility, so she can't watch."

Finally, at the end of fifteen minutes, Hua Xian, who had already become so popular in the world behind the door, was finally sent out of the "door" forcibly.

Not covered in blood, let alone scarred, it was still the same icy beast.

She looked at the final data displayed on the light vortex door, and whispered: "Fifty-eight, if I can find the insect nest early and don't waste nearly half of the time in front, maybe I can plant a hundred trees "

Senior Xia Xian! You have broken the record!"

The panda girl rushed forward with tears in her eyes, and gave Bingdundun a bear hug, "You are too strong, our Xia clan of pandas has finally achieved success!" Hua

Xian It's bewildering.

However, such a large group of fluffy fluffs took the initiative to throw themselves into the arms, and in line with the principle of not masturbating for nothing, she took the opportunity to rub the panda girl.

ah.

so soft.

"Senior, can you pet my head?" Panda Xia Ya raised her head and looked at her with a look of admiration, her eyes sparkling and full of anticipation.

Hua Xian: "!"

Is there such a good thing?

Since you asked for it on your own initiative, I must satisfy you fiercely!

Hua Xian grabbed the panda girl's head, stroked it for a while, smoothed the hair, rubbed it, hugged it again, sucked the panda and so on, it was heaven!

She announced that from this moment on, she fell in love with the Dream Plane!

In the Dream Plane, there is a cute girl Fuzzy who asks her to lick her.

At the same time, on the forum of the Dream Plane, a large bright red and eye-catching notice flashed--Trialist, Xian, in the D-level Nick Scorpion Proving Ground, hunted and killed 58 Nick Scorpions, breaking the historical record.

In the dream plane, all the favored children of the Federation Military Academy and active soldiers of the Federation Legion looked over one after another, showing surprise.

"Idle? Looks like a new account."

"Are all newcomers this aggressive now?"

"Could it be some officer's trumpet, 58 Nick scorpions, that thing is extremely poisonous, it will delay your ability to move, you can't move a step for ten seconds, killing so many is too perverted! "

It's impossible for the officer's trumpet. No federal officer's level of mental power will be as low as D level, at least A. The dream plane will not make mistakes in the level of mental power." ...Hua Xian didn't know at

all

, She has become the topic of heated discussions in the dream plane, and she doesn't even know where the entrance to the dream plane forum is.

After finishing the test and training, I also sucked enough pandas.

She withdrew from the dream plane.

When she returned to the real world, she was still next to the rose field, her sleeping real body, and Golden Winged Butterfly helped her take good care of it.

The first thing Hua Xian did after waking up was his sharp gaze: "Be honest, what is your origin? How do you know how to enter the Dream Plane? You threw that Dream Core data terminal to me. Mine, the little butterfly of the Federation."

Marshal: "..."