130

Chapter 130

The dean of the Machinery Research Institute was stunned for a moment, his hand holding "Father of Machinery" was still trembling, and he saw a line of words on the title page of the book - please don't destroy it.

The pen writes vigorously and is in a beautiful thin gold body.

No need to think about it, it is the original owner of this book and the giant panda robot.

The other party deliberately concealed and refused to reveal their identity. And the mechanical blueprints and AI knowledge in this book are really too advanced. Randomly intercepting a section is enough to cause a sensation in Great Xia and even the world of Earth!

Some physical principles, AI drawing, just take out a page, and you can even win the Nobel Prize effortlessly!

And this book is as thick as a brick! Thousands of pages!

Among them, the first chapter describes the detailed principles of the intelligent housekeeping AI robot, which is highly similar to the giant panda robot that comes to deliver books!

"Thank you!"

The old dean swallowed, his eyes were red, it took him a long time to find his voice, and he said hoarsely, "Thank you, master, for your selfless gift. We will study this book carefully. , It will change the history of mechanical technology in the Great Xia Kingdom!"

The surrounding scientists, seeing the usually calm and calm old dean lost his composure, gathered around one after another, wanting to see if the contents of the book were really so magical.

A quarter of an hour later——

"Is this... really a book of our time?"

"What is the dark bearing? And this cosmic metal g806, what is it?" "

The chapter on AI system programming is too esoteric , the code language recorded in the book is not any kind of computer prophecy known today."

The scientists let out bursts of wonder, like the old dean, so excited that their blood flowed backwards and their bodies trembled.

They may not be able to analyze and understand this advanced mechanical book from the interstellar world more than 5,000 years later, but they have a hunch that even if they understand the contents of one page, it will be enough to bring new meaning to this world. Come to a mechanical revolution!

The giant panda robot has no interest in this group of humans. Because they were startled, and it seemed that their brains were not working well. It has also read that book, and it is easy to understand, it is not as exaggerated as they said.

It looked out of the hall, a car drove away.

The car it shares with its owner.

The giant panda robot was scratching at the window of the research institute, watching the car disappear completely, even the exhaust gas was gone, and it was reluctant to look away.

until half an hour later.

The group of mechanical experts and physics professors from the Great Xia Kingdom just recovered from the book that Hua Xian sent, but their excitement still couldn't be calmed down.

Old Dean Ouyang walked up to the giant panda robot by the window, and said kindly: "Your former master handed you over to the country. Don't worry, we will not treat you harshly, let alone destroy you. From now on, you will be our The panda robot of the research institute is No. 1."