59

Chapter 59

Sister Xuehu smiled, showing the demeanor of a wicked girl.

She paid attention to the official V of the federal happiness perfume factory.

Then, he jumped onto the co-pilot, stretched out the fox claws, poked Huaxian, and gently lifted Huaxian's chin with the long and fluffy fox tail: "Beauty, add attention to me!" "

Hua Xian was stunned, and was taken aback by such a beautiful plush tail.

The cheeks were slightly flushed: "Okay."

Jing Deng frowned: "You! Here! What! What! What!"

Sister Xuehu was very satisfied, and looked at Guangnao, and Huaxian's Starblog was closed, revealing With a satisfied smile, he rolled into a fluffy ball on the co-pilot and shook his ears happily.

At the same time, he did not forget to throw a sharp eye at his younger brother: "It's just a mutual lock, what the hell are you calling?"

Jing Deng stared at her in disbelief: "How can you sit in the co-pilot? That's the position of the marshal boss!"

Jing Hui called He yawned: "I've been on the shuttle for seven hours. I'm very tired. Don't keep yelling and making noise like when you were a child."

Brother Yinhu looked sad and angry, and clapped his two fox paws vigorously on the back seat. He said: "You took the position of the marshal and you still molested the master! It's too much!"

Sister Xuehu in the co-pilot scratched her ears with her paws, and began to squint her eyes for a nap.

Ten minutes later, we arrived at our destination.

Hua Xian took the two foxes to the staff canteen of Happiness: "Come on, let's serve dinner. Ms. Jing Hui has a taste of spicy chicken."

A large plate of pre-made spicy chicken was brought up.

Jing Hui was stunned for a moment: "What is this? It's so fragrant, it looks so appetizing. It's strange, why do I have an appetite for things other than nutritional supplements."

She tried it.

After eating a small piece of spicy chicken, the crispy texture, the charred outside and tender inside, and the tongue-tingling spicy taste instantly captured the actress.

"Help! What kind of delicacy is this in the world? It's so exciting!"

Sister Xuehu was so excited that she ate the spicy chicken. I bought two choking peppers.

"My tongue hurts so much from the heat, but I still want to eat it, it's so delicious~"

I buried my head and groaned again.

Jing Deng was hard-pressed once in a while: "I made the plate you ate, and Master taught me. It's amazing." Xuehu: "

Yeah, Xiao Xian is so good."

Jing Deng frowned: "You boast I could die right away!"

Hua Xian smiled, looked at the two beautiful white-haired foxes, and lowered her head to cook.

Cute, I want to masturbate.

It's alright if Qi Ming isn't here, so he secretly licks Sister Xuehu.

She secretly reached out her evil hand and touched Jinghui's fluffy fox head.

Instead of hiding, Jing Hui ate while rubbing against Hua Xian's palm, and said in a coquettish tone: "From now on, can I live with you? I will endorse all Xiao Xian's products for free. , just let me eat spicy chicken every day."