115

Chapter 115 (1)

On the Kaola short video, on the official account of Happy Flower Square, the short video of making fried rice with soy sauce released by Hua Xian is two and a half minutes long, and the comment area below is already fried.

At first everyone thought that this short video was the same as before, such as how to make a sandwich, how to make fried rice, and how to make noodles.

When they saw it for more than a minute, they were amazed that soy sauce can be used in this way, and rice can be cooked in this way, which looks very delicious; Shocking big melon.

: This fried rice with soy sauce looks very tempting, but is the man in military uniform who appeared a minute later the Marshal?

: I understand, this wave of Mr. Xian came out to show his affection!

: It turns out that Marshal Qi Ming's appetite is so big, such a big plate of fried rice is not enough to eat, and he needs another big bowl.

: Ah, did you hear that? The man next to him who is suspected to be Marshal Qi Ming is called Mrs. Xian's wife!

: I suspect that the two of them are spreading dog food, and there is evidence. This is a pile of dog food directly into my mouth.

: The two of them look so affectionate! Envious, as expected, all the melons on Xingbo are real.

...

Facts have proved that the majority of fans pay more attention to the relationship between Hua Xian and Qi Ming. The practice of fried rice with soy sauce in the first half is indeed exciting, but the second half of the two people's invisible love is even more deadly.

After Hua Xian sent it, she didn't stare at it all the time. She thought that the weather was getting hotter and hotter, why not take some ingredients such as creamy white sugar yogurt and make ice cream.

Ice cream can be more complicated, put fruit.

Popsicles are relatively simple, just use yogurt and cream. Of course, her popsicles don't use wooden sticks. Wooden sticks are luxury items in the interstellar world and can be replaced with other materials.

Also took two eggs. When making homemade ice cream, the egg only needs the yolk.

"It's a pity that there is no lemon juice, but you can make ice cream without lemon juice."

The ingredients were all ready, and she took them to the small kitchen.

There is a bottle of vinegar in the kitchenette.

In the past two days, I will occasionally make hot and sour Chinese cabbage.

Lemon juice can be substituted with vinegar.

Today's homemade ice cream belongs to her, so she can be a little extravagant, and she also brought some fruits.

First, beat two eggs, because the eggs of Ji Polong are very big, so the egg yolks are separated, and there are a lot of them. After adding an appropriate amount of white sugar, add a little vinegar, and then use an egg beater to stir evenly.

Immediately add the milk to it, continue to stir, and heat on low heat;

then stir the prepared cream. Finally, mix together and stir well to become ice cream liquid.

"I don't have cocoa powder for now, otherwise I can make chocolate-flavored fruit ice cream. I need to plant cocoa trees for cocoa powder, so I will bring some next time." Hua Xian sealed the ice cream liquid into several containers with lids, and