44

Chapter 44 (1)

Hua Xian wants to go out. She is the mayor and the boss now, so she definitely can't go out by bus like in the past.

Before returning to Earth, she ordered a scooter on Xingwang. It cost 500,000 star coins. It was not a fancy luxury car. It was a Corvette, silver-gray.

She went to the garage to pick up the car, and as soon as she walked in, she realized something was wrong.

"Why is this car a little different from what I saw when I ordered it online?" Hua Xian noticed that there seemed to be two ring-shaped silver-gray tubular devices under the trunk of the car, which looked very high-tech. .

"Suo Ling has been modified." Golden Winged Butterfly replied.

An ominous premonition suddenly rose in Hua Xian's heart. After passing the hands of the director of Shuguang Society, can that car still be called a car?

An ordinary Corvette became a military-reformed Corvette.

Seeing her staring at the two silver-gray tubular equipment behind, Jinyi Mingdie explained: "That's the flame-launching propulsion qi added after the military reform." Hua Xian's brain went crazy: "You mean,

this vehicle Can it fly?"

Just like the flame-emitting propulsion qi under the shuttle or small aircraft, as a propulsion device, it can float and accelerate.

Marshal: "Yes."

Hua Xian: "..."

Is this the feeling of driving a car, a small spaceship?

Marshal: "A global positioning device is also installed. The body is made of Cosmic Metal No. 75, which is highly ductile, bulletproof, impactproof, and gamma-ray-proof." Huaxian: "...I feel like I can't grasp it

. "

She has a driver's license, and her driving skills were pretty good when she was on Earth, but she is somewhat unconfident about this military-modified Corvette that can fly.

The marshal comforted: "It's very simple, a fully automatic motorized system, set the destination, and arrive automatically."

Hua Xian was moved when he heard it.

She sat in the driver's seat, and an initialization red dialog box appeared on the console, prompting her to carry out a special identification of DNA nerve docking bioelectricity, which is commonly known as "recognition of the master".

Hua Xian covered the operation screen with her five fingers, and after focusing on the pupil and iris, she officially became the only recognized car owner and had the sole driving authority.

"How come it looks like a mecha."

"One system, the modification is simplified." Little Butterfly gave the answer.

Hua Xian took a deep breath, selected the perfume factory on the map and landmarks of Qinshan City that emerged, and set an automatic route.

"Hoo--" I got it.

The military-modified Corvette is self-driving and extremely fast.

Hua Xian studied the console, and accidentally touched a green button: "What is this?"

The next moment.

She heard the sound of a machine expanding, and the two silver-gray arc pipes under the trunk of the car directly transformed into a □□, and the car body floated about one meter above the ground, and flew straight away at an unimaginable speed. go out.