118

Chapter 118

Scented tea is the elusive dream of most ordinary federal citizens. Who can afford 500,000? But wheat only costs 600 yuan, and it is also brewed, and it is rich in spiritual plants, which also has medicinal value.

As for Wheat Fragrance Milk Tea, it is cheaper, the same thirty or fifty yuan as popsicle ice cream.

: What is ginger? Never heard of it before. It should also be a precious spiritual plant, thank you Mr. Xian for your generous gift.

: I am waiting for tomorrow morning, the popsicle vending machine at the entrance of the company will update the Wheat Fragrance Milk Tea!

: There is no vending machine for happy popsicle ice cream on our planet. Let me buy a box of wheat-flavored milk tea. It's not expensive anyway. The small bottle of 15 boxes is only 450 yuan, and the large bottle is 750 yuan in a box.

The average working class is very excited.

Because this wave of new products launched by Huaxian is completely in line with their consumption level. And it looks and tastes great too. As someone said on Xingbo, you can always trust the products of Xingfujia.

The 20 minute countdown is over.

Huaxian put 3 million bottles of wheat tea and 3 million boxes of wheat-flavored milk tea on the shelves at one time.

Within 10 minutes, all sold out.

"The purchasing power of ordinary people should not be underestimated." Small profits but quick turnover may be a good way.

Hua Xian sent an order to Xingfu Tea Farm to produce one million bottles of wheat tea and 10 million boxes of wheat-flavored milk tea every day. The reason why there are so many wheat-flavored milk teas is that vending machines are added and sent to 1,000 planets at fixed points.

The agents of the 1000 planets contacted Huaxian one after another, expressing that they couldn't wait to add wheat-flavored milk tea to the happiness vending machine. Price is not an issue.

"It's delicious."

The little koala at home held the box of wheat-flavored milk tea, gurgling and drinking, "Sister Xian, I like this taste."

After a while, the big box of 500ml was poured down, and the little koala's Belly is a little bulging.

Hua Xian reached out and stroked the little koala's hair.

Then I went to the eucalyptus forest with this little plush. At this moment, there are already hundreds of koalas hanging on the tree. It is the koala race who immigrated, and with permission, they come to sleep with their branches hugged from time to time.

Hua Xian also hung up the little koala.

The wish to grow many koalas on the tree has finally been fully realized. This large piece of fur is pleasing to the eye.

Hua Xian turned around and went to the field to have a look, and found that the potatoes were ripe, so he asked the robot to help harvest the potatoes.

At the beginning, a total of 1,000 kilograms of potato seeds were brought, and 200 kilograms of potato seeds were planted per mu, and 5 mu of land was planted. After maturity, the yield of potatoes per mu was about 4,000 kilograms.

Huaxian arranged harvesters and employee robots to carry out the harvesting work, and finally harvested a total of 20,000 kilograms.

With so many potatoes, she kept some of them as seed potatoes, cut into four petals and put them in the nursery for cultivation, and then cultivated new potato shoots to expand the planting area.