116

Chapter 116 (1)

The 30th happy ice cream!

Odin finished one popsicle in two bites, and the ice cream in his left hand wanted to be swallowed together with the plastic stick.

Raise your hand and use your optical brain to pay for the 31st one.

At this moment, a big hand as powerful as iron clamps suddenly grabbed Odin's right arm, and forcibly twisted his arm to his back.

"Who?"

The fire-breathing dragon was extremely annoyed, who dared to disturb him while he was enjoying the popsicle.

Almost instinctively, the huge dragon tail covered with red scales behind Odin slammed towards the "sneaker" behind him.

Bang!

Odin felt as if his tail had hit the hardest metal in the universe, and the scales were cracked. The pain made him grin his teeth, "Bastard!

" Come back with revenge.

But who knows.

Facing a pair of extremely deep and familiar golden eyes: "Why are you?"

Qi Ming unleashed 3S-level mental power and forcibly crushed the opponent: "Otherwise who do you think it is."

The fire-breathing dragon split open.

I was too happy to eat just now and let down my vigilance, but was caught by Qi Ming, is there anything more unlucky than this?

At this moment, his right hand was twisted backwards, and his tail was stepped on the ground by Qi Ming, and he was restrained tightly.

"Let me go!"

Ao Ting gritted his teeth at the marshal, with a ferocious face, "I've paid."

"This is Qinshan City, not a place for you to be presumptuous. Qinshan City has Qinshan City's rules." Qi Ming Without changing his face, his eyes were sharp, "You have already caused trouble to other customers, Happy Pastry House does not allow the purchase of more than 5 single items."

Aoting: "..."

It was only then that he noticed that the guests in the pastry house all shrank back and looked at him with horrified eyes. The last time I saw similar terrified eyes was in a war zone, where ordinary citizens looked at the invading Zerg army.

Qi Ming said coldly: "I don't care what happens to you in other places, but this is my daughter-in-law's city, you don't want to make trouble." " I didn't make trouble

."

He was thrown away, "I just ate two more, as for..."

Not only failed to shake Qi Ming away, but also received a punch.

There was a big lump on his head, and smoke was smoking.

Qi Ming was too lazy to reason with him, based on his own experience, the theory with Ao Ting would not work and must be suppressed by force.

When Odin's eyes met the opponent's, he felt as if his brain was cut in half by a golden giant sword. This trick is controlled by Jintong.

The fire-breathing dragon's mind was numb, and it was quickly subdued by Qi Ming.

"Sorry, you continue." The marshal nodded to the customers in the store in apology.

Then dragged the fire-breathing dragon out of the store like a dead dog.

✓ Letting you take charge of the flower shop, Xingji Lingzhi has recovered?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें